San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

Alley oop slam by Howard to beat the Spurs at the buzzer. :eek:

Todays Game...Heat Look for Revenge vs. Spurs

Spurs 33-17

vs

Heat 24-25

The San Antonio Spurs blew out the Miami Heat by 20 points in the teams last meeting nearly three months ago, and Miami is just now starting to show signs of a possible turnaround to its season.

Despite his team's recent struggles, Dwyane Wade still believes that the Heat (24-26) won't suffer a similar fate against the Spurs when the teams meet on Sunday in Miami.

The Heat are two games under .500, but they have played better of late and entered Friday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers on a season-high five-game winning streak. Miami couldn't get competitive, however, scoring only 33 first-half points in a 103-79 defeat.

http://www.nba.com/games/20070211/SASMIA/preview.html

I want to see the Spurs rebound after the last one.Outrebounded Orlando and STILL gave up an 18 point lead.Need to get back on track.

Spurs up by one at the half. Manu Ginobili is lighting them up. :eek:

Where is D-Wade?

They asked Tim Duncan to name his all-time Spurs team, and he put Manu on it but he didn't mention George Gervin. :sidelol:

Young pups forget who came before them. :rolleyes:

good game so far.

Jeez they showed the drafting of Tim Duncan and what happened the season before with David Robinson and what were the Spurs thinking when they used pink and teal paint on their court and in their logo. :lol:

Dwyane Wade as clutch as always. Had a bad 3/4th's of the game, then completely took over in the 4th.

Dwyane Wade makes us too athletic for San Antonio to handle.

San Antonio needs to make a trade if they want to compete with Dallas and Phoenix.

Pretty quiet in here.

Spurs don't matchup very well with the Heat in a 7 game series. (Although home court evens it up for the Spurs) The Heat has a rebounding edge and historically the Heat has dominated opponents in the playoffs when their opponent concedes a rebounding edge to them.

The Heat also did this without J-Will...and he is essential to occupy Parker on the defensive end.

I will tell you this..there is not one team in the league that defends better than the Spurs.

A Heat/Spurs Finals would be great.....the two teams offset each other in many ways...it would be an epic series.

Pretty quiet in here.

Spurs don't matchup very well with the Heat in a 7 game series. (Although home court evens it up for the Spurs) The Heat has a rebounding edge and historically the Heat has dominated opponents in the playoffs when their opponent concedes a rebounding edge to them.

The Heat also did this without J-Will...and he is essential to occupy Parker on the defensive end.

I will tell you this..there is not one team in the league that defends better than the Spurs.

A Heat/Spurs Finals would be great.....the two teams offset each other in many ways...it would be an epic series.

Id love to see a 7 game series with the Heat...That said a trade needs to be made for a PF and a Center (both who can score) so we wont have that rebounding problem.Nice game today.

Yes it would, and there would be no Dirk crying in a corner.

Everyone keeps talking about Wade getting all the calls.

Wow, I was at the game.. courtside. I've never seen a team get so many calls on the ROAD. San Antonio is known for getting the calls, but damn. I guess they deserved to be ripped in the series against Dallas last year (Ginobili phantom).

I'm not knocking you guys; just taking the "heat" off of us. SA gets more calls than anyone.

Back
Top Bottom