San Diego scares me... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Diego scares me...

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
This week we got shamed badly..... The defense got wore down in the 4th qtr and OT, when we are the ones usually wearing down their D late in the game..

This week our offense got handed their teeth after a team with 7 non-starter knocked us in the mouth..

San Diego is up for next week, a weak team on a Monday night, Nationally broadcast game and our guys will come out breathing fire, ready to kick sum Charger azz for Jr's reunion...

The Chargers are struggling right now and it should be an easy win for the good guys... But what about the following game week against Indy? I fear our team will regain its ****iness by beating up the Chargers only to let down the following week..

Who else feels this way too??

I think your wrong. I think that the Dolphins will regain some energy but not enough to set it charging (hehe) out of control.

I dont know that they will be able to beat Indy even if they are in control though so It'd be hard to See if I'm right or wrong.

Honestly, I never fully come out and say that Miami is going to STOMP a team, but I have a feeling that Ricky will get over 100yrds rushsing, the passing game will be better then usual, our D will bum rush the Charger's RB and QB

Just hope that the game doesn't come down to OT. Our D is willing and able to choke if given the opportunity. And if they don't, our kicker will.

Im not saying that they will beat the chargers either.

Im saying that I think the game will reenergize them. Win or Lose.

If they Win then they may get they're confidence back. It will then be Wanny's job to keep it from spiraling out of control.

If we lose it might just wake up our passing D and passing game.

Teams need to lose every once in awhile (not the dolphins) for two reasons.

1) they dont get overly ****y.
2) the '72 Dolphins remain only Undefeated team in history.

lotion seriously. Shut up about Mare.

I got a feeling the team was angry.. pissed.. frustrated and even embaressed by the loss today.. next week against a weaker opponent.. I think they will take out their anger and frustration on SD...

We all know Jr is going to be extra excited and I think Dave isnt going to be so passive this week.. penalties, fumbles, turnovers, missed field goals (twice), unable to hit the open recievers... Dave's job is at stake here and I will be surprised if he doesnt tear open a few new a-holes..

I Dont like Dave. I dont think hes a good couch. He makes bone headed plays (2 point conversion against texans? What the hell was that?) and he refuses to over rule others. Norv says run and they run, all the time.

I do believe though that he thinks he knows what hes doing. That can be a good thing when the couch does. However in his case I think it hurts the Team more than helps them.

Dont go into records and stats please to try to convince me he does because I got nothing to back my side up with but I wont change my mind either. That is of course unless he changes within the next couple months.

You're right. Mare's #1. Give him an opportunity to ice it and he will. Actually, he'll need more than 2 opportunities, maybe like 3 or 4 or... who knows. But he needs to be the highest paid kicker in the league. ALL a kicker does is kick. In practice they kick. That's it. Nothing else. Hopefully someone slaps him around and takes this weeks pay back.

Lotion Mare is a good kicker but you cant ask him to make every kick or be the best kicker every year. All you can really ask these players is to give it they're all every week. You coming on here and insulting one of the dolphins players isnt a very smart thing to do.

All it shows is that your a "Fair weather fan" and wont support the team when they lose.

In case you dont know what "fair weather fan" means I'll explain it to you.

It means you only cheer for them if they are ahead. You only will wear fins gear after a victory. It means your not a true Dolphins Fan.

The Team needs more support after a lose than they do after a victory. Dont go bashing them saying "They suck" or "Mare cant kick".

How about you go out there and try to tackle Ricky Williams.

How about you go out there and try to Kick a 40 Yard field goal IN THE GRASS.

81 posts with a .37 per day shows that you only really show up after victorys.

Dont be so quick to judge these guys when your not willing to go out they're yourself to do what they do.

I'd love to get 7 digits to run around and play with a football! Where do I sign up?
I appreciate your astute analysis, it would be even better if you had a clue. You know nothing about me.
Wanny is probably giving Mare a five knuckle shuffle as we speak, I think if someone chokes, or shows up, they should be called on it.
I didn't mean to insult anyone, if I did I apologize.

They should be called out but they shouldnt be taken out just for having a bad day. They should be benched for the remainder of the game after making the bad play.

Your right I did jump to conclusions about you but right now Im just mad at eveyone blaiming mare for 2 kicks he SHOULDNT HAVE HAD TO MAKE.

You're right he shouldn't. But if we play "our game" the way Wanny wants the kicker will decide a lot of games. And because of that, we need a damn good one, if not the best. Which is why Mare is paid so much.
The fact that he couldn't talk to anyone after the game makes me sick, he should take his lumps like everyone else.
A kicker is like two shades away from a cheerleader. Mare should be fetching jock straps and gatorade.

I hate "Our game" its to conservative.

Get 21 points than go into prevent D.

BAH!!!!! Please dont get me started on "our game"

You mean "playing not to lose". That seems to be Wanny's mantra. It's always close and you know something bad is gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom