San Diego scares me... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Diego scares me...

Miami will definitely put a beat down on the chargers. Then they will squeek out a victory against the colts.

Originally posted by Flipper2334
Miami will definitely put a beat down on the chargers. Then they will squeek out a victory against the colts.

I'll be happy with a squeeky win against the Colts

I wouldn't be suprised if Miami loses to the Chargers and beats the Colts.

Originally posted by gunn34
I say we trade Wanny to Detroit for there coach.

your crazy if you want Mariucci(sp)!

<<<edit>>>

okay, not crazy, cuz thats a personal attack....but pahlease, dont bring him over here

The Chargers offensive run game is no joke and if Miami's offense consistently goes 3 and out and doesn't get any rhythm going, Miami's defense will get worn down once again and this game could get ugly..

Ugly meaning a Miami loss..

Originally posted by Snickersbps

your crazy if you want Mariucci(sp)!

I saw an ESPN special on the Detroit Lions and I gotta tell you.. Mooch really gets involved with his players and does the best he can to hype them up..

Also, living in the San Fran area, I got to see, here and read a lot of the crap coming out in the media when Mooch ended his tenure there.. He really was treated pretty chitty by Bill Walsh and company...

Bottom line.. he was done wrong

If he was available.. which he isnt.. I would say interview him at the end of the year..

Originally posted by Jeep
This week we got shamed badly..... The defense got wore down in the 4th qtr and OT, when we are the ones usually wearing down their D late in the game..

This week our offense got handed their teeth after a team with 7 non-starter knocked us in the mouth..

San Diego is up for next week, a weak team on a Monday night, Nationally broadcast game and our guys will come out breathing fire, ready to kick sum Charger azz for Jr's reunion...

The Chargers are struggling right now and it should be an easy win for the good guys... But what about the following game week against Indy? I fear our team will regain its ****iness by beating up the Chargers only to let down the following week..

Who else feels this way too??

Not me. Frankly, if we can't beat the Chargers, we can't beat ANYONE. They're a very bad team and we knocked the crap out of them last season with Ray Lucas at QB.
And as much as the loss to the Pats pisses me off, it's a ridiculous exaggeration to say we were "shamed badly."

Re: Re: San Diego scares me...

Originally posted by RikWriter

And as much as the loss to the Pats pisses me off, it's a ridiculous exaggeration to say we were &quot;shamed badly.&quot;

1) our offense was playing against a team that had SEVEN (7) starters missing with injuries..

2) Ricky Williams, the league leading rusher had only 33 yards in the second half..

3) 2 INT's

4) 3 fumbles (1 lost)

5) not one.. but two game winning field goals... missed or blocked

6) ZERO defensive sacks

7) -1 yard for fullback Ayenbadejo

8) finally.. 82 yard pass play to lose the game in overtime..

I would say we were beaten in almost all aspects of the game...

Originally posted by LoXiN
Lotion Mare is a good kicker but you cant ask him to make every kick or be the best kicker every year. All you can really ask these players is to give it they're all every week. You coming on here and insulting one of the dolphins players isnt a very smart thing to do.

All it shows is that your a &quot;Fair weather fan&quot; and wont support the team when they lose.

You are right, Mare is a good kicker, but he has been off for the last two seasons. I like Mare.. always will and i am NOT a fair weather fan.. have had season tickets for 6 years. Im out there rain or shine, storm or not but i agree that Mare needs to get smacked around a little bit. He has done too much bitching this year (i.e. holder situation and now dirt infield) and needs to focus on the ONE thing he is suppose to do.. make kicks. The dirt infield has been there for years.. and he had great years with it.. so why is it a problem now? I just think he needs to get his contract renegotiated cause RIGHT NOW, hes not worth the money he is making.

they s/not Jerry Wilson is their starting FS :lol:

The infield not only affects Mare as you may remember Ricky slipping quite a few times this year on the dirt when he went to cut up a non-exsistant lane (thanx to our O-line.) Its dangerous to play on. At what point does the NFL say that they cant play on it?

So I'm not saying to you that the Problem is NOW.
Im saying the problem has ALWAYS been there. It just didnt show up as much as it did in the last game.

I do agree he isnt worth 7 figures though.

Back
Top Bottom