San Diego scares me... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Diego scares me...

Originally posted by Jeep
This week we got shamed badly..... The defense got wore down in the 4th qtr and OT, when we are the ones usually wearing down their D late in the game..

This week our offense got handed their teeth after a team with 7 non-starter knocked us in the mouth..

San Diego is up for next week, a weak team on a Monday night, Nationally broadcast game and our guys will come out breathing fire, ready to kick sum Charger azz for Jr's reunion...

The Chargers are struggling right now and it should be an easy win for the good guys... But what about the following game week against Indy? I fear our team will regain its ****iness by beating up the Chargers only to let down the following week..

Who else feels this way too??

well, maybe you should go hide in a corner somewhere and chew your nails off. :lol: whats to be scared over? you havent been a fan long enough to experience scared to the point of acceptance of what is to come. I think we all see whats coming again. just start thinking bob stoops.:cool: and i wont be blaming fiedler either. ill be blaming coaching for taking a conservative approach to officials, calls, and keeping guys around like Royals. an oline that is became complacent and special teams that digressed and .....................how this team was average because it took on the personality of a "no fire in the belly" kind of coach. dont get me wrong, i like wanny, but when it gets down to it. no fire.

Re: Re: San Diego scares me...

Originally posted by finfan54
i like wanny, but when it gets down to it. no fire. [/B]

No fire until the season's over, then fire.:D

Back
Top Bottom