Sanchez or Tebow? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez or Tebow?

I'd take Sanchez. He's still very young and should only get better.

the problem is that hes not getting better as fast as his draft position would suggest he should. thats not to say that he wont. i remember when drew brees blew out loud in san diego until his last year there, now look at him. especially when there is an influx of new rookies who are playing very well. his a middle of the road qb right now, good enough to be a starter, but i dont think anyone knows if he'll be successful or not.

the problem is that hes not getting better as fast as his draft position would suggest he should. thats not to say that he wont. i remember when drew brees blew out loud in san diego until his last year there, now look at him. especially when there is an influx of new rookies who are playing very well. his a middle of the road qb right now, good enough to be a starter, but i dont think anyone knows if he'll be successful or not.

ok genius. You are just bitter. Is not a question when Sanchez will be successful, he already is. The kid improves each year. His brief body of work proves that. He was thrown into the fire as a rookie in the largest market in the country and has been brilliant. That doesn't mean he doesn't make mistakes like all other QBs. However, that is to be expected. If he gets the protection from the o-line, he is very, very good. As a Jets fan, I am estatic about my young, developing QB. Since I know you cannot say the same as a Fish fan, thus, your bitterness to Sanchez and constant attempt to undermine his success.

ok genius. You are just bitter. Is not a question when Sanchez will be successful, he already is. The kid improves each year. His brief body of work proves that. He was thrown into the fire as a rookie in the largest market in the country and has been brilliant. That doesn't mean he doesn't make mistakes like all other QBs. However, that is to be expected. If he gets the protection from the o-line, he is very, very good. As a Jets fan, I am estatic about my young, developing QB. Since I know you cannot say the same as a Fish fan, thus, your bitterness to Sanchez and constant attempt to undermine his success.

how am i bitter? just because i dont buy into him being an "elite" qb. if i was bitter i would think brady sucks. which he doesnt, hes a top three quarterback. i hate the pats as much as the jest but i admit brady is an all time great qb. sanchez's passer rating is #15 in the league. so are all the jest fans who talk **** about sanchez "bitter" too? is rex ryan bitter for trying to motivate him by giving mark brunnel reps? i think your love affair with him is suspect. he is an average qb at this point. for a number three pick i would worry if i were you.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player?stat=passing&sort=quarterbackRating&year=2011&seasontype=2

how am i bitter? just because i dont buy into him being an "elite" qb. if i was bitter i would think brady sucks. which he doesnt, hes a top three quarterback. i hate the pats as much as the jest but i admit brady is an all time great qb. sanchez's passer rating is #15 in the league. so are all the jest fans who talk **** about sanchez "bitter" too? is rex ryan bitter for trying to motivate him by giving mark brunnel reps? i think your love affair with him is suspect. he is an average qb at this point. for a number three pick i would worry if i were you.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player?stat=passing&sort=quarterbackRating&year=2011&seasontype=2

Let me be clear, as a lifelong Jets fan, I am not worried....not one bit. Fortunately, my team is not a rudderless ship looking for a coach, possibly GM and, most importantly, a starting QB. Too bad I can't say the sa for you. Meanwhile, get your facts straight, Jets moved up in the draft to take Sanchez at the 5th spot (trade with Browns) not three. What the Jets gave up to get him was nothing, it was a steal, as the players are not even in the NFL anymore or playing for Cleveland. You present your argument as if Cleveland robbed the Jets. Ask any Browns fan and they will undoubtly say the Jets fleeced them not once but twice (Braylon Edwards too).

As for Sanchez's passer rating, wtf cares if it is 1 or 15?? What is the end result......wins. That's what matters in this League. His record as a starter and in the playoffs speaks for itself. He's not coming off of multiple 7-9 seasons or 5 wins with 3 remaining. Meanwhile, how's that Brandon Marshall deal working out for you.....keep the knives locked in the draw. LMAO. Have fun watching the last place bowl today with your Fish and Bills.

Let me be clear, as a lifelong Jets fan, I am not worried....not one bit. Fortunately, my team is not a rudderless ship looking for a coach, possibly GM and, most importantly, a starting QB. Too bad I can't say the sa for you. Meanwhile, get your facts straight, Jets moved up in the draft to take Sanchez at the 5th spot (trade with Browns) not three. What the Jets gave up to get him was nothing, it was a steal, as the players are not even in the NFL anymore or playing for Cleveland. You present your argument as if Cleveland robbed the Jets. Ask any Browns fan and they will undoubtly say the Jets fleeced them not once but twice (Braylon Edwards too).

As for Sanchez's passer rating, wtf cares if it is 1 or 15?? What is the end result......wins. That's what matters in this League. His record as a starter and in the playoffs speaks for itself. He's not coming off of multiple 7-9 seasons or 5 wins with 3 remaining. Meanwhile, how's that Brandon Marshall deal working out for you.....keep the knives locked in the draw. LMAO. Have fun watching the last place bowl today with your Fish and Bills.

do you have a mental problem. when have i ever said the browns got the best of the jest. all i ever said is that sanchez was a reach in the draft. i honestly dont even know what the trade details were, thats not the point. fact is, they have given alot of money to sanchez and at that salary he HAS to succeed. as far as his record, i believe it was the defense who got them to where they were and not sanchez.

by your logic, trent dilfer is a great qb and should get all the credit for the ravens championship. i would expect nothing less from a fan of a 2nd tier team. lol.

as far as the marshall trade. i dont know if a 2nd round pick was worth it. i dont know what that has to do with sanchez. i have been very critical of the front offices moves. my god, arguing with you is like being in a high school relationship.

do you have a mental problem. when have i ever said the browns got the best of the jest. all i ever said is that sanchez was a reach in the draft. i honestly dont even know what the trade details were, thats not the point. fact is, they have given alot of money to sanchez and at that salary he HAS to succeed. as far as his record, i believe it was the defense who got them to where they were and not sanchez.

by your logic, trent dilfer is a great qb and should get all the credit for the ravens championship. i would expect nothing less from a fan of a 2nd tier team. lol.

as far as the marshall trade. i dont know if a 2nd round pick was worth it. i dont know what that has to do with sanchez. i have been very critical of the front offices moves. my god, arguing with you is like being in a high school relationship.

I know you are a mental midget (see, I can hurl insults too), however, my reference to the Browns is becasue you incorrectly posted thatt the Jets selected Sanchez at #3....go read your own post and leave the anger at home kiddie. Obviously, you are too dumb to relaize that the Jets moved up in the draft by trading with the Browns to get Sanchez. Thus, once again, why I mentioned the Browns.

Of course the Jets D was the backbone of the team. However, Sanchez more than held his own in the big games -- regluar season and playoffs. Unlike Henne who ducked for cover and wilted each time under pressure. But, so I am clear, wtf cares what you think? Jets are playing meaningful games, again, late into the season with Sanchez. Your season was done months ago. If you think I am wrong, why was Tony (FG Happy) Sparano fired this week. Or, why don't you go and read your Fish colleagues posts in the dolphins forum. Stop with your b/s spinning becasue you just look/sound stupid.

In regards to Marshall trade, I mentioned it becasue you tried to make the case that Jets fans should worry about Sanchez and where we acquired him. So, not to smart Jared, I asked you how's that Marshall trade working out for your fish. Not too hard to figure out.....must be all that seawater in your head.

The agmes have started. I need a good laugh so I just watched another prized acquisition of the Fish fumble and the Bills take it in for a score. LMAO. Enjoy the last place bowl. Have fun!

I know you are a mental midget (see, I can hurl insults too), however, my reference to the Browns is becasue you incorrectly posted thatt the Jets selected Sanchez at #3....go read your own post and leave the anger at home kiddie. Obviously, you are too dumb to relaize that the Jets moved up in the draft by trading with the Browns to get Sanchez. Thus, once again, why I mentioned the Browns.

Of course the Jets D was the backbone of the team. However, Sanchez more than held his own in the big games -- regluar season and playoffs. Unlike Henne who ducked for cover and wilted each time under pressure. But, so I am clear, wtf cares what you think? Jets are playing meaningful games, again, late into the season with Sanchez. Your season was done months ago. If you think I am wrong, why was Tony (FG Happy) Sparano fired this week. Or, why don't you go and read your Fish colleagues posts in the dolphins forum. Stop with your b/s spinning becasue you just look/sound stupid.

In regards to Marshall trade, I mentioned it becasue you tried to make the case that Jets fans should worry about Sanchez and where we acquired him. So, not to smart Jared, I asked you how's that Marshall trade working out for your fish. Not too hard to figure out.....must be all that seawater in your head.

The agmes have started. I need a good laugh so I just watched another prized acquisition of the Fish fumble and the Bills take it in for a score. LMAO. Enjoy the last place bowl. Have fun!

is it possbile the jest made a bad pick in sanchez and that the dolphins did the same for marshall. is it possible that the dolphins have a crappy qb situation and so the jest. it can be both you know. the facts are the facts. we are a winning franchise and you are a sub par one. i am not spinning i am posting facts. sanchez is the 15th rated qb in the league. he is what he is. you can pick a season here and there and bump your chest. but numbers are numbers. sorry man, you just look stupid.

is it possbile the jest made a bad pick in sanchez and that the dolphins did the same for marshall. is it possible that the dolphins have a crappy qb situation and so the jest. it can be both you know. the facts are the facts. we are a winning franchise and you are a sub par one. i am not spinning i am posting facts. sanchez is the 15th rated qb in the league. he is what he is. you can pick a season here and there and bump your chest. but numbers are numbers. sorry man, you just look stupid.

Miami did a bad job trading for Marsahll but the Jets are very close to being a playoff team for the 3rd straight year since we got Sanchez and in years 1 & 2 we made the title game so the trade up and selection have been more than worth it.

Miami did a bad job trading for Marsahll but the Jets are very close to being a playoff team for the 3rd straight year since we got Sanchez and in years 1 & 2 we made the title game so the trade up and selection have been more than worth it.

marshall has had 2 1000 yard seasons in a row. i dont think any other dolphin wide receiver has ever done that. i guess his baggage and drops would be the only thing i would say is his negative, for a 2nd round i guess its not that bad of a pickup. you would take marshall in a heartbeat, dont lie. he is better than plax and probably holmes.

i really dont want to go round and round but i believe your defense got you to last years title game. unfortunetly we wont know about sanchez for a while. i think part of it is that you havent had a good/healthy qb in 30 years so maybe you are just excited that your 2nd tier franchise has got an average qb (see 15th ranked passer rating).

marshall has had 2 1000 yard seasons in a row. i dont think any other dolphin wide receiver has ever done that. i guess his baggage and drops would be the only thing i would say is his negative, for a 2nd round i guess its not that bad of a pickup. you would take marshall in a heartbeat, dont lie. he is better than plax and probably holmes.

i really dont want to go round and round but i believe your defense got you to last years title game. unfortunetly we wont know about sanchez for a while. i think part of it is that you havent had a good/healthy qb in 30 years so maybe you are just excited that your 2nd tier franchise has got an average qb (see 15th ranked passer rating).

awesome, when you get wins and playoff apps for individual stats let me know. Marshall posted better #s in den and never made a postseason there either. This game is about more than individual #s.

awesome, when you get wins and playoff apps for individual stats let me know. Marshall posted better #s in den and never made a postseason there either. This game is about more than individual #s.

ok. so i guess trent dilfer is a better qb than dan marino. numbers do matter. brandon marshall is not the dolphins problem. inconsistant defensive play, running game and qb earleir in the season sealed our fate. i wish i could blame our struggles on marshall but it isnt his fault. any team in the nfl would want marshall as their wr, including yours.

ok. so i guess trent dilfer is a better qb than dan marino. numbers do matter. brandon marshall is not the dolphins problem. inconsistant defensive play, running game and qb earleir in the season sealed our fate. i wish i could blame our struggles on marshall but it isnt his fault. any team in the nfl would want marshall as their wr, including yours.

Tell me the times Marshall has carried his teams to postseasons or SBs? Marino carried average teams as far as he could, that is an awful comparison. Marshall never shows up in bog spots.

Tell me the times Marshall has carried his teams to postseasons or SBs? Marino carried average teams as far as he could, that is an awful comparison. Marshall never shows up in bog spots.

He's a wr. He only can do so much, my point is just because a wr has gotten to a playoff game doesn't mean he's better than Marshall.

He's a wr. He only can do so much, my point is just because a wr has gotten to a playoff game doesn't mean he's better than Marshall.

Marshall is a beast, he's a really good player but he's not a guy who steps up in big games/big moments. He's a guy who has as much physical talent as any WR in the game but he has too many mental lapses.

I'd take Tebow. I don't know if Tebow will do anything great but I don't know where his ceiling is. Sanchez is just a turd despite what delusional Jets fans say. He is what he is and he's nothing more than he is now. He'll have flashes and then he'll **** the bed. Jets fans can blame it on the OC all they want but Sanchez will never be more than what he is... a 3rd tier qb.

Tebow is interesting. He's raw material but you can see some potential there. The question is what you can do with that raw material. He's more difficult to read at this point but he has a potentially higher ceiling than Sanchez.

Back
Top Bottom