Sanchez or Tebow? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez or Tebow?

I'd take Tebow. I don't know if Tebow will do anything great but I don't know where his ceiling is. Sanchez is just a turd despite what delusional Jets fans say. He is what he is and he's nothing more than he is now. He'll have flashes and then he'll **** the bed. Jets fans can blame it on the OC all they want but Sanchez will never be more than what he is... a 3rd tier qb.

Tebow is interesting. He's raw material but you can see some potential there. The question is what you can do with that raw material. He's more difficult to read at this point but he has a potentially higher ceiling than Sanchez.

any chance we can get you a job in the phins front office? They could use a forward thinker like you to improve the team.

The Giants absolutely win it all w/ Sanchez and they probably have more playoff wins and playoff apps if Sanchez is their QB, we probably don't even make a title game w/ Eli the last 2 years.

Our D has never been GREAT, there have been much better D's not get as far- you still need quality QB play to win.

Tougher? In 2009 and 2010 we faced the hottest teams(and AFC favorites) in the NFL and beat them and we were more competitive in our games aginst Indy and Pitt than Bal was.

vs. Indy '09 & Pitt '10:
Sanchez 4 TDs, 1 INT, led O to 17 pts in each game
Flacco 1 TD, 3 INTs, led O to 20 pts total in the 2 games

Mods please... PLEAAAAAAAAASE do something about this. I mean come on now. This statement right here is CLEARLY trolling.. Noone, not one person, not even Jets fans, truly believe that The Giants win more with Sanchez than with Eli. Please dont let this garbage go on any further.. Junc is clearly trolling.

There are plenty of Jets fans who think, or should I say know, Sanchez is garbage.
Says a fan of a team who actually thinks Sanchez is good ROFL

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Tebow totally overachieved last year.. If that tells you good a QB he will become..
I'd take Tebow. I don't know if Tebow will do anything great but I don't know where his ceiling is. Sanchez is just a turd despite what delusional Jets fans say. He is what he is and he's nothing more than he is now. He'll have flashes and then he'll **** the bed. Jets fans can blame it on the OC all they want but Sanchez will never be more than what he is... a 3rd tier qb.

Tebow is interesting. He's raw material but you can see some potential there. The question is what you can do with that raw material. He's more difficult to read at this point but he has a potentially higher ceiling than Sanchez.

Mods please... PLEAAAAAAAAASE do something about this. I mean come on now. This statement right here is CLEARLY trolling.. Noone, not one person, not even Jets fans, truly believe that The Giants win more with Sanchez than with Eli. Please dont let this garbage go on any further.. Junc is clearly trolling.

Now you are posting old quotes? the Giants were in the middle of another collapse, up until this past postseason Eli led the Gianst to postseason wins in 1 of 7 seasons.

There's no doubt if Mark was the Giants QB in '07(postseason Mark) they win it all. If we had '09 or '10 Eli we would not have made those title games b/c of all his Tos, if we got '11 postseason Eli(or '07) we make those 2 title games.

When I posted that mark had 4 playoff wins in 2 seasons, Eli had 4 in 7 seasons- which is a better ratio? even adding the end of '11 it's 4 playoff wins in 3 seasons vs. 8 playoff wins in 8 seasons. mark averages 1.3 per year, Eli 1 per year

Now you are posting old quotes? the Giants were in the middle of another collapse, up until this past postseason Eli led the Gianst to postseason wins in 1 of 7 seasons.

There's no doubt if Mark was the Giants QB in '07(postseason Mark) they win it all. If we had '09 or '10 Eli we would not have made those title games b/c of all his Tos, if we got '11 postseason Eli(or '07) we make those 2 title games.

When I posted that mark had 4 playoff wins in 2 seasons, Eli had 4 in 7 seasons- which is a better ratio? even adding the end of '11 it's 4 playoff wins in 3 seasons vs. 8 playoff wins in 8 seasons. mark averages 1.3 per year, Eli 1 per year

What a royal crock of bull manure this is! :lol2: Sanchez sucks. He's gonna lose his starting job to Tebow before mid-season. Why do you think the Jests traded for Tebow? :rotfl1:

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe this claim. We all saw how well Sanchez did in 2011 without a dominant D and great running game to mask his mediocrity, but he'd have led the Giants to more playoff wins? Really? :sidelol:
Sorry, Junc, but 2 Super Bowl rings tops 2 losses in the AFCCG by several thousand miles!!! :rotfl1:

What a royal crock of bull manure this is! :lol2: Sanchez sucks. He's gonna lose his starting job to Tebow before mid-season. Why do you think the Jests traded for Tebow? :rotfl1:

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe this claim. We all saw how well Sanchez did in 2011 without a dominant D and great running game to mask his mediocrity, but he'd have led the Giants to more playoff wins? Really? :sidelol:
Sorry, Junc, but 2 Super Bowl rings tops 2 losses in the AFCCG by several thousand miles!!! :rotfl1:

Clearly the jets traded for Tebow for him to start. All teams that acquire starting QBs put them as the upman on punts:rolleyes2:

The jets went 8-8 w/o a dominant D and a mediocre run game- is that bad? Eli led his team to 9-7. Postseason Sanchez wins Sbs w/ the Giants, postseason Eli makes title gamnes w/ the jets. The difference btw the 2 runs for each team was the D and STs. In '07 the D forced a TO that set up the GW FG, in '11 the STs froced 2 that setup their only pts of the 2nd half and OT. Also, 2 incredibly close plays that could have went either way went against the Giants and for the jets. '11 at SF Bradhsaw fumbles they blow whistle dead and NYG keeps ball instead of giving up late deep in NYG territory w/ chance to win for SF. '10 at Pitt Sanchez is hit while throwing, it's called a fumble and Pitt returns for TD- Jets lose by 5. Either of those plays could have gone the other way and if that happens NYG misses SB and NYJ makes it. We aren't talking about the difference btw the '86 Giants and the 2 title game teams but the 2 NYG SB teams and the NYJ title game teams were very close.

Absolutely 2 SB rings tops 2 title game apps, where did I say otherwise? There's no debate there.

Clearly the jets traded for Tebow for him to start. All teams that acquire starting QBs put them as the upman on punts:rolleyes2:

The jets went 8-8 w/o a dominant D and a mediocre run game- is that bad? Eli led his team to 9-7. Postseason Sanchez wins Sbs w/ the Giants, postseason Eli makes title gamnes w/ the jets. The difference btw the 2 runs for each team was the D and STs. In '07 the D forced a TO that set up the GW FG, in '11 the STs froced 2 that setup their only pts of the 2nd half and OT. Also, 2 incredibly close plays that could have went either way went against the Giants and for the jets. '11 at SF Bradhsaw fumbles they blow whistle dead and NYG keeps ball instead of giving up late deep in NYG territory w/ chance to win for SF. '10 at Pitt Sanchez is hit while throwing, it's called a fumble and Pitt returns for TD- Jets lose by 5. Either of those plays could have gone the other way and if that happens NYG misses SB and NYJ makes it. We aren't talking about the difference btw the '86 Giants and the 2 title game teams but the 2 NYG SB teams and the NYJ title game teams were very close.

Absolutely 2 SB rings tops 2 title game apps, where did I say otherwise? There's no debate there.

No way does Sanchez win Super Bowls with the Giants. Sanchez has never even thrown for 200 yards in a playoff win.

@ Cincinnati - 182 yards passing - 171 yards rushing
@ San Diego - 93 yards passing - 169 yards rushing
@ Indy 184 yards passing - 169 yards rushing.
@ NE 194 yards passing - 120 yards rushing.

Sanchez is carried by the D and running game. Eli has also been helped out by the D and running game, but he carried the team when it mattered most. The Giants rushed for 91 yards in the first Super Bowl win, and 114 in the second.

In 2007 Eli led an 83 yard drive to win the Super Bowl in which the team ran the ball once. In 2011 he led an 88 yard drive to win the Super Bowl in which the team ran the ball 3 times. There is no way Sanchez does the same.

Both calls were close, but the right calls were made. The Jets don't make the Super Bowl even if it isn't ruled a fumble. Pitt most likely plays the second half differently only being up 2 scores instead of 3, but even if the game played out the same way, Pitt would have kicked the game winning FG at the Jets 26 instead of running out the clock.

Only in your very own alternative universe does this happen, junc.

who cares about the meaningless fantasy #s?

he was great at Cincy, he made HUGE plays to beat SD(more than Eli at SF), he had a GAME WINNING drive at Indy at the gun and didn't need balls sticking to helmets, DBs dropping INts or a WR making an incredibl;e sideline catch(that may or may not have really been a catch) and he threw THREE TDs at NE w/o a Hail Mary like Eli at GB or garbage time like Eli vs. Atl.

Postseason sanchez wins both of those SBs, against a BETTER pats team on the ROAD he threw 3 TDs leading his O to 28 pts while at a neutral site in perfect conditions Eli led his O to 19 pts this past SB.

The 1st SB Eli did nothing until the last drive when The pats dropped an easy INT then Tyree caught a ball w/ his helmet.

both calls were close and could have gone either way, the Bradshaw play was a fumble and should have been ruled that. if they ruled the sanchez play incomplete they wouldn't ahve overturned it on replay- that's how close it was and if that doesn't happen the jets are w/in a score early in the 3rd qtr. The game completely changes, as it was he led us back from 24-0 down to 24-19 and the D couldn't get a stop.

2007 title game Eli needs INT to set up GW FG in OT
2011 title game Eli needs fumbled/muffed punt returns to set up both 2nd half/OT scores including GW FG

When did Sanchez have that luck? The Giants won both SBs w/ defense first just like the Jets won their postseason games w/ D first. Both QBs played really well but it came down to D, NYG's didn't falter, NYJ's did.

Tebow, his agent and advisors had the option of going home to Jacksonville to compete against a 1 year failure instead of a 3year one. Anyone who doesn't think he came to NY as a blocker and wildcatter, without an assurance that he'd have an opportunity to win the starting job if Sanchez again pulls an Orton, well hell, I've got a shiny bridge spanning the East River I can let you have at a discount if you act quickly. :chuckle::crazy:

yeah, the Jets extended Sanxchez's deal, made every move in the offseason to help make sanchez better, are having Tebow play on STs as the upman on punts but they plan on starting him:rolleyes2:

Your jealous hatred of the jets makes you sound so foolish.

The difference btw orton and sanchez is Sanchez has won in this league, orton was a good #s guy on bad teams. Did you see teams beating down his door this offseason as a FA? I only wish Miami gave up picks for him last offseason.

yeah, the Jets extended Sanxchez's deal, made every move in the offseason to help make sanchez better, are having Tebow play on STs as the upman on punts but they plan on starting him:rolleyes2:

Your jealous hatred of the jets makes you sound so foolish.

The difference btw orton and sanchez is Sanchez has won in this league, orton was a good #s guy on bad teams. Did you see teams beating down his door this offseason as a FA? I only wish Miami gave up picks for him last offseason.

If you don't like Vaark's bridge, I've got a newer one over Chautauqua Lake that might suit you better ... :3w:

Back
Top Bottom