Sanchez or Tebow? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez or Tebow?

You'd be laughed off the Jet boards w/ the nonsense you post.
If we are talking about the Gang Green boards, he would be banned from the site for just being a fan of a divisional opponent. I have heard of plenty of people that are members here and have gotten banned from the GG boards just because they are a Dolphins fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are talking about the Gang Green boards, he would be banned from the site for just being a fan of a divisional opponent. I have heard of plenty of people that are members here and have gotten banned from the GG boards just because they are a Dolphins fan.

Yep, I be in that category.

Was one of the better things that has ever happened to me actually :up:

they get banned because 90 percent of them are trolls just looking for attention

they get banned because 90 percent of them are trolls just looking for attention
No. I have no joke heard of people that join the site and the minute they are identified as a Dolphins fan, I am sure Pats and Bills fan can say the same thing, they are banned from the site. There isn't even a forum dedicated to the rest of the AFC East like there is here. All they have is a general NFL forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't know the details, we have plenty of opposing fans on there that give their opinions like I do here. The people that get banned are generally the ones that just antagonize and aren't there to discuss things.

sanchez has 9 fourth quarter comebacks in his career

No offense, but big deal. Tebow already has 4 and that's with less than half the games on his resume. It's great that Sanchez was able to pull 9 4th quarter comebacks off, but anyone who's not a Jets fan is going to think of the same thing when they think of Sanchez - the boneheaded ints that puts his team in a tough spot. A lot of us Dolphins fans went through the same sort of denial with Henne last year. It's tough to admit that your young "franchise" qb isn't the guy, but I can clearly see Sanchez regressing. Look at how he contributed in that loss to Denver, the terrible pass out of the end zone against Buffalo? I acknowledged that he's the better qb (in the traditional sense) than Tebow, I just wouldn't want my team's fate in his hands . He's too unpredictable.

No offense, but big deal. Tebow already has 4 and that's with less than half the games on his resume. It's great that Sanchez was able to pull 9 4th quarter comebacks off, but anyone who's not a Jets fan is going to think of the same thing when they think of Sanchez - the boneheaded ints that puts his team in a tough spot. A lot of us Dolphins fans went through the same sort of denial with Henne last year. It's tough to admit that your young "franchise" qb isn't the guy, but I can clearly see Sanchez regressing. Look at how he contributed in that loss to Denver, the terrible pass out of the end zone against Buffalo? I acknowledged that he's the better qb (in the traditional sense) than Tebow, I just wouldn't want my team's fate in his hands . He's too unpredictable.

You see Sanchez regressing? he has improved in every category and done so despite A) poor OL play and B) poor running game.

While his #s are up he has taken a step back, he was better last year but you guys would never admit that since you only look at #s but since you do that shouldn't you acknoledge his #s are better across the board each season?

I am incredibly happy he's our QB and will be for a long time to come. It's hard to find a QB you can win big w/ and 2 years w/ 2 title games tell us something. This season doesn't look like it will end in late Jan/early Feb but I have never felt better about the future of this franchise and Mark is a huge reason why.

I like tebow, I wish him well but his success as a QB will not last. He has a role in this league but it's not as a starting QB.

You see Sanchez regressing? he has improved in every category and done so despite A) poor OL play and B) poor running game.

While his #s are up he has taken a step back, he was better last year but you guys would never admit that since you only look at #s but since you do that shouldn't you acknoledge his #s are better across the board each season?

I am incredibly happy he's our QB and will be for a long time to come. It's hard to find a QB you can win big w/ and 2 years w/ 2 title games tell us something. This season doesn't look like it will end in late Jan/early Feb but I have never felt better about the future of this franchise and Mark is a huge reason why.

I like tebow, I wish him well but his success as a QB will not last. He has a role in this league but it's not as a starting QB.

O.k., I'll bite one more time because you are a piece of work....

- Improved?? Did you REALLY just use that word to describe Sanchez's play this season? And you say WE don't watch football. You shouldn't even be allowed to post on this site anymore for typing that. There is a reason that all the major networks and media are talking about how bad Sanchez is playing this season. You just want to save face and defend your boy as best as you can by using the excuse of OL and lasck of running game.

- Why was he better last year? I'll tell you why because he has the other parts of the team to hide him. He didn't have to try and carry the team and this year while those pieces aren't as good as in the past you get to see what Sanchez is really about, which is hot garbage.

- I too am thankful that Sanchez ended up with the Jets, and hopefully your coaching staff doesn't smarten up and try to find a real QB this off-season. Keep preaching that whole "2 title games", your too stubborn to admit Sanchez had VERY LITTLE to do with those wins.

O.k., I'll bite one more time because you are a piece of work....

- Improved?? Did you REALLY just use that word to describe Sanchez's play this season? And you say WE don't watch football. You shouldn't even be allowed to post on this site anymore for typing that. There is a reason that all the major networks and media are talking about how bad Sanchez is playing this season. You just want to save face and defend your boy as best as you can by using the excuse of OL and lasck of running game.

- Why was he better last year? I'll tell you why because he has the other parts of the team to hide him. He didn't have to try and carry the team and this year while those pieces aren't as good as in the past you get to see what Sanchez is really about, which is hot garbage.

- I too am thankful that Sanchez ended up with the Jets, and hopefully your coaching staff doesn't smarten up and try to find a real QB this off-season. Keep preaching that whole "2 title games", your too stubborn to admit Sanchez had VERY LITTLE to do with those wins.

Try reading more carefully. I said his #s have improved and that's how YOU guys evaluate QBs. I also said I think he has taken a step back despite the better #s but you guys always use #s to evaluate. It's funny how when he plays better than his #s you guys just point to the #s but now that he has decent #s you ignore them just like he ignore his really good #s in postseason.

He was better last year b/c his OL was good and his D was better, what QB wouldn't be better w/ a better OL and D? Real groundbreaking stuff here rodriguez!

I am glad you are thankful, just keep watching us win more games than your team every year, i'd hate to see a div rival continue to be better than my team but that's just me.

Try reading more carefully. I said his #s have improved and that's how YOU guys evaluate QBs. I also said I think he has taken a step back despite the better #s but you guys always use #s to evaluate. It's funny how when he plays better than his #s you guys just point to the #s but now that he has decent #s you ignore them just like he ignore his really good #s in postseason.

He was better last year b/c his OL was good and his D was better, what QB wouldn't be better w/ a better OL and D? Real groundbreaking stuff here rodriguez!

I am glad you are thankful, just keep watching us win more games than your team every year, i'd hate to see a div rival continue to be better than my team but that's just me.
New England. And don't give me that two year crap either.

- Who's ignoring the numbers?? Who honestly cares about his numbers when he is playing like garbage? Are they "garbage time" numbers? Because he sure isn't lighting any team up. I don't know where you tried pulling that one from. Just because his #'s might be better doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things as you so like to point out when it's a Dolphins player or team.

- No. There are plenty of QB's that, despite their bad online play, still did very well. Don't give me the whole "those qb's are different then Sanchez". The whole point to what I said, if you paid attention, was that without everything being TOP NOTCH, Sanchez will fail. He HAS TO HAVE a top line O-Line and has to have a top flight defense. Without those two things he doesn't have anywhere to hide and he gets exposed like he has shown this season.

- Win more games? Again, be thankful the Cowboys found a way to give you that game or you'd be ONE GAME better then us, which is very sad since your an "elite" team.

As long as your team believes in Sanchez and much as you do I am happy. Because that just means you won't go anywhere and he won't be the reason you win anything.

I am thankfult he Cowboys gave us a game along w/ Jax, Miami, Buf twice and SD

If Sanchez is so great, because you always have the numbers to prove it. Why are NY Jets fans booing the guy at practice and during the game?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...uctions-sunday-article-1.983994#ixzz1fCmFUkBZ

The boo birds also surfaced during the game. Sanchez, who threw for a career-high four touchdowns despite completing fewer than 50% of his passes, was booed after his first-half interception. He later heard from the crowd after a miscommunication with Santonio Holmes resulted in an incompletion.

sanchez is no stud but he gets way more **** then he should

schotty might be the worst OC in football history and every other aspect of the offense has taken a step

sanchez though is completing alot more passes this yr and he is throwing more touchdowns

Back
Top Bottom