Sanders…..at it again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanders…..at it again

He can’t always be 100 percent kicking. Sorry that he disappointed you
Hahahaha, look, kicker, a handsomely paid one I might add, needs to make pressure kicks.
He supposed to be one of the best, we are on our 3 QB fighting late in the game, he HAS to make that kick.
Do you think Tucker or any of the other top kickers in The NFL miss that kick, let me help you, the answer is no.
It is bigger than you guys think, that kick changes the whole game moving forward.
Up 20-19, into the forth with momentum, instead he misses, and they get ball at midfield, changed the outcome of the game.
Not good, he hasn’t been for 2 years, think he has to go….

Great thread!

Really necessary!
Yes, the point is he’s an issue, he will need be replaced soon, I hope I’m wrong and he makes a number of meaningful kicks this year but it seems to me something has happened to his confidence dating back to last year and he is finished….hope I’m wrong

50+ yard kicks are not gimmes.
They aren't however most nfl kickers will be expecting to make them 75% of the time. I have no idea what Sanders success rate is past 50 yards but I would wager it is well below 50%.

He always misses kicks like that, that's what he does. Still, I don't think we win the game if he hits it. The same awful defense still would've had to hold the jets scoreless the rest of the game.

Knew he was gonna miss that one as soon as the pulled the fg unit onto the field . Kickers are weird and we need to replace ours, he can’t play

Back
Top Bottom