Saturday Afternoon Camp Report | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saturday Afternoon Camp Report

I'd just like to add my thanks for these reports. As a Dolfan in the UK reading this sort of stuff is a real bonus in keeping up-to-date with whats going on.

Ozzy said:
Brock Berlin is learning to use his left arm, and his right. I guess the clipboard is heavy, so he is getting used to holding it for 3 hours by using both arms.
:lol:

Hope everyone enjoys the read
Certainly did, thanks again.

Daniels consistently clocked in the 4.49 to 4.52 range while at LSU.

Ozzy said:
I was saying today how the assistants all have pages of plays and notes that they go thru for each play. Whereas before the most you saw was maybe two assistants with a single sheet of paper.

There is a heck of a lot of organization out there, that's a fact!! My guess would be about 10 times to that of the former staff. The thing about Wanny was that he inherited an organized team from JJ, and every year after that it got worse.

Taking away the inside is one of the first things I look at in a young corner. It tells you right away if he has been properly coached. Maybe that's why I was so high on Corey Webster, who was also coached by Saban, and would be here had he not been snatched up two picks before them.

Daniels is good at watching the hips too.

How fast was this kids 40? He never seems to far off his man.

i´m really happy the giants picked webster 2 picks before us, i really wanna see matt roth now, TD could be the really good for us

Back
Top Bottom