Saw this fan post from the finsider | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saw this fan post from the finsider

mwestberry

Club Member
Reaction score
[h=2]PHINSI-LEAK Dolphins are talking to TE[/h] By Marco M. Vice on Feb 16, 2017, 2:33pm EST 12

 Tweet Share on Twitter Share Share on Facebook Pin Pinterest 12 Comments

LUKE WILLSON (former Seattle Seahawks)
Dont want to expose my source, but the person is very involved in the decision making process. I was talking to the person when he was playing for the Seahawks last year and joked that Miami will be looking for a TE in Free Agency.
Today i got the message - "looks like your dream is coming true ;)
So the Dolphins told Luke that they see him as a #1 TE - which is why he doesnt want to return to Seattle and is his number one criteria going forward - even over money.
will keep you guys posted
ps: so much for Miami Drafting a TE in the first round - that to me def indicated that they ll be going Defense in Rounds 1 and maybe even two (if Njoku is off the board)

Has anyone else heard this? I.
I'm not sure of the fit for Miami .........any thoughts?

Luke is athletic but hasn't been featured much since buried behind Graham. But, I don't think he would demand too much money and will be willing to prove he's a number 1 TE.

I know I don't follow draft news that often but the last I heard this year's draft if very defensive heavy and because of that I figured Miami would draft defense in the first round. That is the first time I've heard of Miami wanting to draft a TE in the first round.

Dude has speed and size. He definitely has the measurable part down. Aside from that I don't know much about him.

Excuse my ignorance, how good is he? This is the sort of low cost (with upside) addition that I can see the Dolphins making.

He was on his way to becoming a good player until Seattle traded for Jimmy Graham.

Had about 400 yards, on a 16.5 AVG in 2014.

He could become a seam threat with Miami.

I believe it was Jackson who also mentioned him as a possible target for Miami in FA.

The thoughts may shift though with the Albert/Thomas trade if they does pan out.

He and Thomas could be a poor mans Gronk/Hernandez if health and opportunity to play get them doing what they can do. We'd have an insane amount of talent in the seam and height in the red zone with them plus Parker. Get a couple of young vet guards on the cheap and go nothing but defense in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He and Thomas could be a poor mans Gronk/Hernandez if health and opportunity to play get them doing what they can do. We'd have an insane amount of talent in the seam and height in the red zone with them plus Parker. Get a couple of young vet guards on the cheap and go nothing but defense in the draft.

Good morning bro. Were you a Airborne ranger, or are you just supporting them? Thanks John

I like this idea..especially securing two guards in free agency..

Luke Willson is so good Seattle had to trade their 2nd rd Center and a 1st rd pick to acquire a real TE.

If true it will be very interesting what kind of contract we offer to an unproven 5th rd draft pick.

MV5BOTE3MjYxNDk4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ5OTQzMw@@._V1_UY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

?

Back
Top Bottom