Saw this fan post from the finsider | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saw this fan post from the finsider

Luke wilson had a lot of scheme driven production in seattle

hes pretty much an afterthought for the opposition

He'll either re-sign with Seattle or play for another team up North closer to his hometown (LaSalle,ON). I truly doubt he chooses Miami.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Until I'm proven otherwise, I have no reason to deter from my opinion.

So while you're happy to cling to a strong, well-formed opinion, others are not permitted such an unsubstantiated position themselves. They require proof, of their opinions. Okay.

To me this seems like more of a Dion Sims replacement over adding a "seam threat".

So while you're happy to cling to a strong, well-formed opinion, others are not permitted such an unsubstantiated position themselves. They require proof, of their opinions. Okay.

Then it's the truth and not an opinion.

my friend knows a guy, who know a guy, who knows a guy, who has a cousin, who knows a girl who works in the Pats canteen and she says we are swapping Jermon Bushrod and a 7th round pick for Gronk.

You heard it here first.

my friend knows a guy, who know a guy, who knows a guy, who has a cousin, who knows a girl who works in the Pats canteen and she says we are swapping Jermon Bushrod and a 7th round pick for Gronk.

You heard it here first.

sigh - Another Injured player???

Back
Top Bottom