Say hello to Will Poole: Impact Rookie | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Say hello to Will Poole: Impact Rookie

Fin_Fanatic said:
wow, i guess JOKING isnt as big as it used to be........ CALM DOWN:shakeno:
Don't feel bad.. at least you got reponses to your post. I rarely get any. :tongue:

Don't take it personally, these are trying times for the fans and the team. Things will shake out.

GO FINS!!!!! :nesucks::billsbite:jetssuck::band::rocker::drinkers::party::eat:

Will Poole, when we drafted him, became one of my favorite players. I can't wait to watch him grow on the team, I'm so high on him becoming a great cornerback in the NFL. Even went and snagged a rookie card on e-bay.

Will Poole: Future PRO BOWLER. :D

didnt realize it was a joke...opps...just figured it was some more its raining out side and its Wannys fault crap

Fin_Fanatic said:
"The guy makes plays," Wannstedt said. "You don't coach that. I want more guys I don't have to coach."

nobody else finds this mildly funny/ironic???
Wanny, a coach everyone thinks sucks, wishing he didnt have to coach?!?!

I caught that as well and found it a little amusing considering all the controversy over whether he is a good coach or not. It is very ironic that he used that choice of words. I would have posted what you did as well but I knew the the "objectivity Police" would turn it into a debate on negativity. It's just how it is here. :rolleyes:

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/2638418

"The Dolphins not only have a headache with Ricky Williams' retirement, but the coaching staff is convinced that A.J. Feeley won't be able to displace Jay Fiedler as the starting quarterback. ... "

Bottom of the article. Where do they get this stuff?

Fin_Fanatic said:
"The guy makes plays," Wannstedt said. "You don't coach that. I want more guys I don't have to coach."

nobody else finds this mildly funny/ironic???
Wanny, a coach everyone thinks sucks, wishing he didnt have to coach?!?!
I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!!!:goof:

Everyone does not think Wanny sucks, and most ppl can understand his point about Poole without much effort.

Oliver...

... The Dolphins not only have a headache with Ricky Williams' retirement, but the coaching staff is convinced that A.J. Feeley won't be able to displace Jay Fiedler as the starting quarterback. ...

Yeah... what idiots. Convinced? Sports writers really suck. I could become one tomorrow if all it takes is a computer.

now that the over reactions are through, i'm glad Poole doesnt need to be coached. just shows how the fins drafts are improving.....

poole is the real deal.the dolphins did a great job with the draft this year.we might have got some very good players

ryyyan24 said:
Our defense is going to be amazing with or without OGUN this year so personally I feel we should just trade him for Edge (if the Colts have a change of heart). Yea it will make the Colts a better team but we dont have to worry about them this year. (Unless in the playoffs)

Will Poole is going to end up one of the biggest steals in NFL history...you watch and see. ;)
DUDE I SO TOTOALY AGREE WITH YOUR STATEMENT O-GUN DOEN'T WANT TO BE HERE AND EDGE DOES. SOUNDS LIKE A PERFECT FIT TO ME I WOULD PULL THE TRIGGER ON THAT TRADE FAST!! :D

Dredd1050 said:
BTW, I knew this kid was a steal when they drafted him. I hate Mel Kiper, but he said the same thing. If this kid keeps his wits about him, they might be looking at another pro bowl corner.
I too thought it was a masterful pick at the time and I havnt changed my mind.

Fin_Fanatic said:
now that the over reactions are through, i'm glad Poole doesnt need to be coached. just shows how the fins drafts are improving.....
:moon:

Back
Top Bottom