Sb? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sb?

In the AFC, the Steelers are more solid than anybody right now. They are going to be very tought to beat this year. Not only is their defense one of the best, but their offense is really starting to produce as well.....

They should be considered the a serious threat to win the AFC Title this year.

As for the remaining contenders to win the AFC???

2. Dolphins
3. Raiders
4. Broncos

I don't think the Colts defense will be any better in Dungys first season. He hasn't had enough time to bring in enough defensive talent. I don't think the Colts defense will hold up....

They'll make the playoffs being in their new division, but a first round loss wouldn't surprise me....

Give the Colts one more draft, and some FA defensive talent, and watch out!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

I HEAR YA!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
In the AFC, the Steelers are more solid than anybody right now. They are going to be very tought to beat this year. Not only is their defense one of the best, but their offense is really starting to produce as well.....

They should be considered the a serious threat to win the AFC Title this year.

As for the remaining contenders to win the AFC???

2. Dolphins
3. Raiders
4. Broncos

I don't think the Colts defense will be any better in Dungys first season. He hasn't had enough time to bring in enough defensive talent. I don't think the Colts defense will hold up....

They'll make the playoffs being in their new division, but a first round loss wouldn't surprise me....

Give the Colts one more draft, and some FA defensive talent, and watch out!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!
I totally agree with your predictions!! I think the STEELERS will be strong plus they should get a 1st round bye with an EASY schedule!

While I agree with the Steelers, Raiders and Dolphins... I'm not sold on Denver. Greise is a question mark between injuries and off the field problems (and God knows Beurlien is washed up)... TO is hurt again, Gary isn't at top form either. With practically ALL of their WRs coming off injury... I don't think they'll be overpowering this year...

I am not to sold on the Steelers right now. I cant see Stewart putting toghther two good years in a row. Bettis is coming off that groin tear late last season, and at his age it might have been his last good year. Hines Ward came on last year but I guess I just think it was an oversight by teams. With people expecting him (Ward) and Burresses's immaturity I cant see to much from that offense. But you never know they have a great line. the team I expect to challenge the Fins for the conference will be the Titans. They were really banged up last year and this year they should be hungry to make a point.

Just rolling with it!

Yeah! But no one exemplifies the 3-4 DEFENSE like the STEELERS!! That defense is smothering! Their strength is the LB CORP!! BELL, FARRIOR,PORTER,GILDON!!! They can all rush the passer which makes the 3-4 dangerous when you have the athletic linebackers like the STEELERS do!They have the run stuffers in HAMPTON and Van OLHOFFEN !! Their weakness in the D is their secondary which is a bit mediocre but their pass rush makes up for their shortcomings!!They also have the best COACH in football in COWHER!! He has the longest tenure in the NFL for a reason! He always has his troops ready and knows how to motivate them! I am just being realistic about the teams we have to worry about!!

looking at what warfrat said about wr's and injuries that sounds alot like our team doesnt it??? (chambers gadsden ward) our starting set would be mcknight ogden? scarey eh? i think we need to sign one of these cheap guys for insurance ie westbrook or moore. they should come farely cheap and they have a good upside.

Back
Top Bottom