Schedule release chart | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule release chart

I understand the grumbling about the lack of 1 pm games at home in Sept/Oct, but there are a few things to consider here:

1) Home attendance should be better when it’s not blisteringly hot.

2) Arizona heat and Miami heat are NOT the same thing.

3) Multiple players have gone on record and said that the Miami heat/humidity was more difficult to deal with in the later months, because of the transition from their home climate.

It’s not like a brisk fall morning in New York when you sit in the direct sun for 3-4 hours in Miami in November and December.

when you’re a Dolphins fan, always expect the worst
Get Him Out GIF

Everyone complains (fans for every team) about why they are getting shafted in the schedule, but it's nothing more than beating teams you should if you want to be a good team. I personally think prime time games at home are a vastly better option than 1pm games, and average temperatures in northern climates in November/December are rather nice in the past decade (January is a much bigger up/down gamble).

When I look at the schedule I actually feel pretty good about it (and think there is a chance the last two don't matter). I think we will do rather well. I'll be in New Zealand for the latter part of the season, so not yet sure when the games will be on (I've never been there). If we can't win a playoff game this year it isn't due to the schedule, it's just the team.

Can't wait for preseason/season to start.

11-0 to start?
Possible. Again, injuries will determine how far this team goes. McD is a year wiser, D will be much better and offense is loaded with an elite WR3, another playmaking RB and a new pass catching TE. We are better in every regard over last year except for the one exception of punter. I can see 12-13 wins if we stay healthy. Not buying the Bills, Jets hype.

People are whining about this schedule? If we don’t win 11+ games there is a major problem and Tua, McDaniel, Grier and everyone else will have a lot of questions to answer.

Jmo here since Rodgers has left Green Bay he’s lost weight, why I think he’s lost weight is because of vanity.

This doesn’t bode well for him at 40 soon to be in season 41 years old
He still has to play half his games on that career ending field.

Back
Top Bottom