Schedule release chart | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule release chart

They seemed to have gone out of their way to make the Bills and Dolphins schedules as similar as possible. I know the AFC South, and NFC West are against the same teams but we actually play the same home vs away schedule as the Bills against both of those divisions. We both get Jax, and Ten at home and Indy and Hou on the road. We both get SF and Ari at home and LAR and Sea on the road. The only difference in the schedules are the three games against the AFC North, AFC West, and NFC North. We get aCLE, hLV, and aGB. They get aBAL, hKC, and aDET. Those three games are the difference between the 6th hardest (Bills) and 24th hardest (Dolphins) schedules.

They also screwed us out of 1pm games early in the season and gave us an early bye.

I'd consider giving up a 2nd & 3rd for him but not sure how the contract will fit

Looking at tickets for 49ers game before Xmas.

Going to Hardrock once is on my bucket list and we planned Xmas with Daughter and brother in Islamorada at air b&b. Get away from the cold for once. Just so happens there is a game the week we will be close.

Guys, not sure how accurate it is but they've got the known stuff right to date. Worth a look. It has us hosting the Jags in week 1.

2024 NFL schedule

The only 1pm game we have at home is week 1 vs the Jags a team that is use to the heat as well. We don't play a team at home in Miami at 1pm until week 8 vs the Cards!!

Back
Top Bottom