Schefter: Fisher decision coming FRIDAY! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: Fisher decision coming FRIDAY!

Schefter said the contract could be worked out in a very short amount of time.

Jeff Fisher should come to Miami, because he is as much of an idiot as our owner......there is a karmic connection between these two morons, they belong together!

So he picks Miami and we offer him 8 cents a year he gonna come here based on the fact that the rams might move.

Honestly is fisher thinks he has better chances to win in stl let him go because I don't want someone with that type of insight running my team.

I actually agree...the longer Fisher draws this out, the less I care for him. Hes really giving the vibe that hes really not into coaching either team and is disappointed we are the two options. Pretty much only gonna coach one out the two to get his money up.

Fisher's staff will be awesome. Totally impressive when it is set. Something that attracts me to his candidacy.

Still doesn't change anything whichever team he chooses he will full control. Sounds like he's just waiting to be offered contracts from both teams.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Source said Jeff Fisher is making sure he has ideal situation. "This is not about money, not about negotiating. This is about winning."

if this is true, my tune will change completly. if jeff fisher comes in here with a solid staff and is the HC and not the VP of FB or whatever other dumb title, this is a great move. get it done and end the circus now.

Back
Top Bottom