Schefter: Fisher decision coming FRIDAY! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: Fisher decision coming FRIDAY!

For what it's worth, I think Schefter is the most consistently credible guy out there, but I'll definitely concede that this could be another load of BS to go along with all of the other conflicting loads of BS that have been reported over the last week.

For what it's worth, I think Schefter is the most consistently credible guy out there, but I'll definitely concede that this could be another load of BS to go along with all of the other conflicting loads of BS that have been reported over the last week.
It sounded like Schefter spoke directly with Fisher.

So Fisher has decided to make a decision, to decide on the decision for making the decision to decide? Am i understanding this correctly? Must be the Kool Aid; I've been drinking the last few days!!! LMAO!!!

Hey Fisher

clear.gif

I'm sick of all this.....why can't be just hire Ozzy as our HC? All aboard.......jajajajaja

Ozzy rules!!

*its friday around noon time*
Decision will be made saturday, its almost a gaurantee!
*saturday rolls around*
Jeff Fisher is reportedly spending time with this family on the beach to decide his future! Decision to be made soon as he drys off!
*saturday night*
Jeff Fisher is an old guy and was exhausted from the beach, sunday will be THEE DAY!
*sunday*
Jeff Fisher doesn't feel like coaching in 2012. ESPN analysts ask the rams and dolphins, "U MAD BROS?"
Dolphins aren't mad because they went through this last year, but rams say they are indeed mad.

Adam Schefter went on WQAM and said:

no financial offers have been made.

Fisher already has assembled a coaching staff.

Schefter said Miami still has a slight edge.

Fisher really likes and respects Jeff Ireland.

Fisher is worried the Rams will move.

Was Fisher intoxicated when he said that? I don't think Ireland is liked or respected by very many people.

Back
Top Bottom