Schefter: Ross will want big name quarterback | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: Ross will want big name quarterback

wait is this a thread about QBs and the dolphins or is it about hunting birds? i'm confused.

Vince Young is an emotional cripple and a mental midget who doesn't even possess the balls to take deserved booing or criticsm without threatening to kill himself, flip off the fans, get into multiple barroom brawls and/or disrespect his coach.

Does anybody in their right mind really want Vince Young under center? Shouldn't the QB be the smartest, sharpest, fastest thinking leadership position on the team? However VY's presence literally required the Ttans having to dumb down their playbook, his leadership was depicted in a lockerroom reputation of not only being a cancer but also a poor work ethic. But probably worst of all, he's too ****ing stupid to realize how serious and in need of correction his shortcomings are. Other than that Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

Has he won with that dumbed down playbook, Chris Johnson and exceptional mobility? Yes.. until his antics sabotaged the team, leaving them in the lurch sucking wind and in a tailspin. Who'd prefer to take their chances with a ticking time bomb who may or may not win some games for you before he inevitably implodes?

It speaks volume when the team which not too long ago invested the first pick in you, had an elaborate stadium mural painted in tribute, aligned on your side a lovesick owner wearing blinders... but now absolutely wants no part of you, preferring to roll the dice with a kid out of Missouri, doesn't it? But then again, Missouri is the "show me" state and in that regard VY showed TN all they needed to see up close and personal. I'd say he's a malignancy waiting to metastasize, but hell, that's already happened more than once.

Move on folks; there's nothing to see here including the empty space between his ears.

Franchise QB? Outside of Rodgers/Brees/Brady/Manning/Rivers. Who are these franchise QB'S that grow on trees?

Big Ben/Ryan and Flacco? You mean guys that are asked to not lose games.

Overall Orton was a top 12 QB in this league the last 2 seasons. That is good enough for me.

Also looking at his stats he posted 12 TD'S to 8 INT'S with a rating over 80 in the losses. That to me doesn't dictate a QB being the problem. He had more positives then negatives.

I rather look at a persons body of work. 32 - 30 as a starter, his best season being in 05 going 10-5, but being replaced by Grossman, all the while having a 59.7 QB rating. Orton is the very definition of mediocrity. Only a QB deprived fan base clamor for another turd like Orton, its the definition of Insanity at its best.

If he is such a big catch then aren't they keeping him under wraps? so is Tebow better than him?, I would prefer McNabb

Back
Top Bottom