Schottenheimer Fired - Mergedx3 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schottenheimer Fired - Mergedx3

If i was pete carroll id take the job if they offered it, by far the best canidate out there and he'd get paid and then he could just go back to college later like nick sabans plan was all along, he'd also dodge the recruiting scandal and any chance of recieving the wrath of it

good thinking, its a win/win

Carroll doesn't have to move and he inherits the most talented team in the league

A.J. Smith didn't pick the fight

unless he had something in mind, and I'd be shocked if it were a guy like Ron Rivera, who was so underwhelming as a candidate that Jerry Jones decided to hire Wade Phillips instead. This team just lost its status as Super Bowl favorite.

good thinking, its a win/win

Carroll doesn't have to move and he inherits the most talented team in the league

With the McKnight situation at USC and possible sanctions, you never know about Pete Caroll going to SD...

Next year, Parcells, Shottenheimer, Cowher all available... I'm sure that will be an interesting offseason...

With the McKnight situation at USC and possible sanctions, you never know about Pete Caroll going to SD...

Next year, Parcells, Shottenheimer, Cowher all available... I'm sure that will be an interesting offseason...
Wow. Very interesting.

do you really think parcell's would come back I think he's done for good but it would be interesting next year with shotty and cower and maybe lovie

Back
Top Bottom