Schottenheimer Fired - Mergedx3 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schottenheimer Fired - Mergedx3

If you think they would let anyone come in and bench rivers you are seriously high.

It is part of the reason why Gruden is a terrible fit for San Diego. He tends to favor veteran QB's and has a shorter leash with younger guys.

Watch players migrate in different places because of this. Don't be surprised if Marty ends up in Dallas or Miami as assistant head coach or coordinator. With Garrett in Dallas, chances are Miami is the likely choice.
it would be funny if we worked under camron but i dont think it will happen

They will probably hire Norv Turner :lol: I think AJ Smith has an affinity for him plus he's worked with alot of those players before.

Thats what I was thinking. Any chance of Marty coming to Miami to be the OC for a year since were having troubles finding one? Doubtful but you never know right?
i dont htink we would under camron but that wuld be funny sortyline

Which would put even more credit behind the rumor that TB is after Garcia.

Actually, it would. Garcia can run the offense Gruden runs and his worldy view of the league (four teams now) is another trait John likes in his QB's. Not to mention that he can make plays with his feet much like Gannon.

I hadn't thought about it before, but Garcia might be a great fit for Gruden and Tampa Bay. The only thing I see being a detriment is his...uhm, lack of stature...

What are the Chances Marty comes to us as the OC??? Or maybe the as a consultant? or how about an assistant HC???

Just getting him on this staff to work with Cam would be a good thing.

What are the Chances Marty comes to us as the OC??? Or maybe the as a consultant? or how about an assistant HC???

to true also getting the chargers perspectives on the draft and who they are looking at would be useful also

That would be one humbling experience for Marty and honestly, one I dont see him making.

Cowher is not going to Chicago

they might be looking at cower and that's why lovie hasn't got his deal yet

Cowher will probably end up in Cleveland. It's widely rumored that the only reason Crennel wasn't canned this year is because the Lerner Family covets Cowher. Cowher played in Cleveland, he coached as an assistant in Cleveland under Marty Schottenheimer, and Cleveland, like Pittsburgh represents what Cowher thinks pro football is--blue collar--plus it doesn't hurt that Phil Savage, the current Browns GM might be thrown under the bus with Crennel to give Cowher ultimate control, something that isn't going to happen in places like San Diego, or Chicago, or even Carolina, or New York, the other potential coaching jobs Cowher is linked to.

Back
Top Bottom