Schweigert flies to Miami to talk with Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schweigert flies to Miami to talk with Dolphins

hey ck, is do you have a link to a writeup / comparo of safeties anywhere?

Sean Jones
DS | (6'1", 215, 4.53) | GEORGIA | COLLEGE STATS
Data from Scouts, Inc.

Grade: 89

Matt Ware
DC | (6'2", 209, 4.5) | UCLA | COLLEGE STATS
Data from Scouts, Inc.

Grade: 85

Bob Sanders
DS | (5'8", 204, 4.36) | IOWA
Data from Scouts, Inc.

Grade: 83

Stu Schweigert
DS | (6'1", 217, 4.44) | PURDUE | COLLEGE STATS
Data from Scouts, Inc.

Grade: 79

Will Allen
DS | (6'0", 202, 4.54) | OHIO STATE | COLLEGE STATS
Data from Scouts, Inc.

Grade: 74

And lastly, just for a good comparison to the creme de la creme...

Sean Taylor
DS | (6'2", 228, 4.49) | MIAMI (FLA.) | COLLEGE STATS
Data from Scouts, Inc.

Grade: 99

Mod note: way to much insider info
complaints here: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36599

Originally posted by phunwin

It all depends on who's on the board. Someone else talked about Denver having 2 2nd rounders and no established running back. It's not at all inconceivable that they would trade up to our spot for Steven Jackson, or maybe even Kevin Jones. The Titans might want to trade up for Randy Starks. The Saints...well, they've got too many holes to fill to trade up, but you get the idea.

Especially true with NE picking right after us and looking at RB. I would love to trade down to get this guy and a kiler O lineman. Would both he and smiley be available at the 2 Denver picks?

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Sean Jones

Matt Ware

Bob Sanders

Stu Schweigert

Will Allen

And lastly, just for a good comparison to the creme de la creme...

Sean Taylor

Killer info thanks. After that I worry alot about Jones. The last thing we need is to get another DB that only plays zone. I know you thin Sanders (who I LOVE) is a SS only so I guess I would lean toward the other two then. If we got jones perhaps we could trade him to SD for another probowl young player:lol:

Don't read too much into every player that we bring in for a visit. Teams will bring in players al the time to get as much info as they can. Sometimes a team will talk to a player that they will not draft but they might trade for him 3 years down the road.Keep on mind that we have probably talk to 30 players here and we only have 6 picks. Anyone coming in for a visit doesn't mean anything.

Ozzy rules!!

I personally don't think Spielman will reach like that.

If you are talking about reaches, don't forget DT

MArcus Tubbs and Donnell Washingtoncould be looked at especially Tubbs. Tubbs has the 2 gap style that Miami loves in their DT's to dominate the run lanes inside.

Karlos Dansby has the athleticism at OLB that Miami loves in their OLB's to be able to cover TE's and RB's and is said to be in the mold of Julian Peterson from San Francisco because of his one on one coverage abilities. HE also has very good instincts.

DJ Williams to me is not a player Spielman is looking at because of his lack of instincts.

Spielman could literally be looking at any position for upgrade. DE could be looked at as well if they find a 2nd rounder or 3rd rounder that could possibly be the next JT. Will be very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom