Season Ticket Holders? Where do you sit? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Ticket Holders? Where do you sit?

Dolphins12thMan

Tailgate Central (E12 Orange Camry Zone)
Reaction score
129.....Row 28
East Endzone crazies!!!
Can't wait...about 1 month from today...right around the corner!!!
Go Dolphins!

Originally posted by Dolphins12thMan
129.....Row 28
East Endzone crazies!!!
Go Dolphins!

My seats I usually take are in 414 (row 10) or 442 (row 3). I hardly use the 114 or 212 sections.

Second year holder and it shows..

Four seats in Section 413 row 15....

Damn FFiB !! You got two seats in each of those sections or what ?

Come off the seats man !! I'm scrambling down here in the low seniority crap ....Moved from 416 row 10 last year just because I didn't like the crowd...

I think I'm taking the end zone next year...

Originally posted by 1972dolphins
Second year holder and it shows..

Four seats in Section 413 row 15....

Damn FFiB !! You got two seats in each of those sections or what ?

Come off the seats man !! I'm scrambling down here in the low seniority crap ....Moved from 416 row 10 last year just because I didn't like the crowd...

I think I'm taking the end zone next year...

The club level seats are for really good clients. The lower level are either for clients or associates. And the other 2 I do not use in the 400 block are being donated or given to friends. I use only 2.

It takes a while to move closer to field position and lower. The middle sections are heavily sold via season tickets.

The lower level ones were my first 2 tix..some 12 years back. Then I added the clubs once my business got going. I didn't like either. I like to sit a little higher up. So I bought 443 which became 442 and every year lower. 3 years ago I bought 4 additional tickets in 413. I dropped 2 of them 2 years ago and moved with the remaining two into 415 the following year and then 414.

If you are in 413 (which row?) I may use my 414 for the opener and we party a little bit. We usually get a few dolfantalk members (and finheaveners) to meet at the music tent.

I always tailgate at W22 in the orange lot.

Crap !!!!

Too late now...

I just faxed in my request for four extra seats for the opener against Houston.

I sold my season tickets back in May...

I'm going to the Dallas game (with the wife) and with that I had just a little too much money allocated for football...

So now it's the Houston opener and Turkey day...

I had to be cheap with the Houston opener (no scalped tickets) so I chose the 36 dollars west endzone tickets...

Im probably sitting in row 30...:lol:

I'll keep an eye out on the site prior to the game to see what's going on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Dolphins12thMan
129.....Row 28
East Endzone crazies!!!
Go Dolphins!

Is this your first year in the East End Zone? If it is your in for a real Treat!

Sec 128 row 21.......

East End Zone Protectors......

Originally posted by FFiB

The club level seats are for really good clients. The lower level are either for clients or associates. And the other 2 I do not use in the 400 block are being donated or given to friends. I use only 2.

It takes a while to move closer to field position and lower. The middle sections are heavily sold via season tickets.

The lower level ones were my first 2 tix..some 12 years back. Then I added the clubs once my business got going. I didn't like either. I like to sit a little higher up. So I bought 443 which became 442 and every year lower. 3 years ago I bought 4 additional tickets in 413. I dropped 2 of them 2 years ago and moved with the remaining two into 415 the following year and then 414.

If you are in 413 (which row?) I may use my 414 for the opener and we party a little bit. We usually get a few dolfantalk members (and finheaveners) to meet at the music tent.

I always tailgate at W22 in the orange lot.

Okay FFib, what do I have to do to be a good client...:D

12th man,

Come by and say hello, during one of the games. I'll buy you a beer or soda.

Zonk

I live in Oklahoma, but I all ready have my tickets for the thanksgiving day game. Im excited cause it will only be my second fins game ever!

Originally posted by fisnfan0018
I live in Oklahoma, but I all ready have my tickets for the thanksgiving day game. Im excited cause it will only be my second fins game ever!
Welcome to the board.

Back
Top Bottom