Season Ticket Holders? Where do you sit? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Ticket Holders? Where do you sit?

No its not my first yearin the EAST...I sat in 127 for about 4 or 5 years then moved to 129! Zonk will do, and I will return the favor!

IN WEST ENDZONE BABY!!! where the real fans are... at least thats what our shirts say... :lol:

Section 101, Row 5, Seats 21,22,and 23!!!

Section 451, Row 10, Seats 11 - 15.

Get's crazier up there every year. Can't wait for the season to start!!

Originally posted by Dolphins12thMan
No its not my first yearin the EAST...I sat in 127 for about 4 or 5 years then moved to 129! Zonk will do, and I will return the favor!

It seems that once you've been in a certain section for a while you see a lot of familiar faces. So you never know man, we may have slapped some after TD high fives.

I know that I had slapped high fives with Zonk39 many a time before we met on a name to name basis from this site. So you never know....

I sit a few rows from Zonk btw.

Do you remember us singing Macho Macho Man? If you do, your probably snickering a little right now. His darn belly has made it on TV more than most people! :lol:

Oz,

:roflmao: My *** off, thinking of the Macho Man momments. Hey I'll see you at the first training camp practice.

zonk

Any of you LL season ticket holders willing to sell two tix to the Washington game? Thanks!

Originally posted by zonk39
Oz,

:roflmao: My *** off, thinking of the Macho Man momments. Hey I'll see you at the first training camp practice.

zonk

Man I really miss the Macho man episodes! :lol:

I'll be at the first practice for sure, but probably the afternoon session.

And from there I'm on Vacation for a week so I'll be at camp at least 5 times in the first 7 days!

Back
Top Bottom