Seau at Seaus restaurant | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seau at Seaus restaurant

Way_Far_Fan_13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just got back from Seaus restaurant and got to see Junior I just missed Jason Taylor and some of the other Dolphins but it was good to see Junior. I was very impressed with how nice Junior was.

Way_Far_Fan_13 said:
My daughter was really disapointed. She is four and thought he was Junior esparegus (sp?) from veggietales

:lol: My sister loves those guys. Some of the Silly Songs With Larry arnt bad.

dolphan117 said:
:lol: My sister loves those guys. Some of the Silly Songs With Larry arnt bad.
Veggietales has been my daughter favorite since she was old enough to see the TV. It is a good show too for her to watch.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I got Junior to sign my hat, and shoke his hand. Please look at my thread about Seau's for more. Junior was great!
Thats cool like I said I was very impressed with the the way Junior was. Did you see the other guys there?

Way_Far_Fan_13 said:
Thats cool like I said I was very impressed with the the way Junior was. Did you see the other guys there?
Bro I got there an hour after they left. I spoke to brother 1334, and his son,and they ran into Wes, and Channing at there hotel The Hyatt down town. he said they were very good people. Also we swear that Green Bay's wide receiver Donald Driver was there when we were there, but he very low profile though.

That sucks I really wanted to see WES and JT maybe I will try and go to the game early tomorrow and see them getting off the bus

Seau is a VERY nice guy. Last year my mom spotted him in the airport. His arm was in a sling, and he was talking on the cell phone. My mom waited nicely for him to get a cell phone then asked him for an autograph. He was really cool about it but said "only if you can slip the pen into my hand. She felt so bad for putting the pen into his injured arm but he was cool and signed the auto for her. He is a VERY nice guy!!!

Back
Top Bottom