Seau at Seaus restaurant | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seau at Seaus restaurant

To the Proud Dolphin Fans around the world. From What I say tonight you will be proudly represented tomorrow, without a doubt! Dolphin fans will be there in upwards of 20,000 plus. Just a heads up! See you tomorrow brotherin!:)

dolfans goy in stadium early gather round the field entrance let our phins know we support them and need this win , go make us proud dolfans

romio said:
dolfans goy in stadium early gather round the field entrance let our phins know we support them and need this win , go make us proud dolfans
Bro we are all meeting in P3 to get energized before the game. I asked all the Dolphin fans to bring the noise tommorrow, and they said they would! Brother Crunchtime, the noise is coming tomorrow! :)

I got Seau to sign my football. He was really cool. I wish I was there earlier to meet the other players and get their auto. Anybody think it's possible to get their autographs at the hotel when they leave for the game? I would think security would be tight. Anyways, it was great to see all the fin fans at the restaurant. You guys have fun at the game tomorrow.

JL25 said:
I got Seau to sign my football. He was really cool. I wish I was there earlier to meet the other players and get their auto. Anybody think it's possible to get their autographs at the hotel when they leave for the game? I would think security would be tight. Anyways, it was great to see all the fin fans at the restaurant. You guys have fun at the game tomorrow.
Bro did I meet you/ If you are at the Hyatt at 8:30am I think you could score some autographs if you are polite in doing so! Good luck Bro!:)

Back
Top Bottom