SEC with a little egg on their face | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SEC with a little egg on their face

Look, all I'm saying is this: next time you make a post and someone disagrees and asks you to clarify something, don't be afraid to based on "childish games."
I just couldn't disagree more with the thoughts you posted in this thread. Even the title, "SEC with a little egg on their face" is a bit much.

Kev83 said:
Look, all I'm saying is this: next time you make a post and someone disagrees and asks you to clarify something, don't be afraid to based on "childish games."
I just couldn't disagree more with the thoughts you posted in this thread. Even the title, "SEC with a little egg on their face" is a bit much.

you brought up FIELD HOCKEY!! that is childish games.

Why you brought it up I have no clue but you brought it up as I am guessing a shot at my manhood or something. Sorry, never been to a field hockey game let alone play.

Then f***ing man up when someone calls you out on flawed logic.
Go back, re read this, and clarify your logic. Or avoid it due to "childish games."

If you really want to know, arguing over the gd internet on a forum is pretty childish and we're both doing it, so to each his own, right?

Kev83 said:
Then f***ing man up when someone calls you out on flawed logic.
Go back, re read this, and clarify your logic. Or avoid it due to "childish games."

If you really want to know, arguing over the gd internet on a forum is pretty childish and we're both doing it, so to each his own, right?

I was talking football. You started in with field hockey and name calling. Grow up bro! I will debate anyone on any topic. But when you load a response up with pot-shots and name calling.......please. Grow up!

Now, back to football. I think USC would leap frog UF if USC wins out. But I really think both USC and UF will lose a game. I could easily see Arkansas, ND, or Rutgers playing in that final game vs the Mich or Ohio St winner

Back
Top Bottom