Second Interview??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Second Interview???

DolfinJohnNY

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the 2nd interview would be during this week?!?!?

What's up? Has anyone heard anything new?

Are we going "full tank" & we'll look into HC candidates next year for 2020? :ponder:

I thought they were going to conduct a 2nd interview & solidify his assistant coaches?

What gives?

If they have a second interview they should probably ask what position he envisions Minkah Fitzpatrick will play so Minkah can bulk up or not this offseason.

My only concern in all of this is that we may miss out on some coaches who Flores wants with the extended wait for the Patriots season to end. I would expect that he knows who he wants but there may be merit in interviewing some guys who are not part of his Patriots "magic circle".
One of my criticisms of Adam Gase was that he basically only selected coaches who he knew and had worked with. If this was a business, the best person for the job would be offered the position, not just the prospects who have worked with the coach.

My only concern in all of this is that we may miss out on some coaches who Flores wants with the extended wait for the Patriots season to end. I would expect that he knows who he wants but there may be merit in interviewing some guys who are not part of his Patriots "magic circle".
One of my criticisms of Adam Gase was that he basically only selected coaches who he knew and had worked with. If this was a business, the best person for the job would be offered the position, not just the prospects who have worked with the coach.

Don't think you have to worry about that. From what it sounds like Flores has had some of his staff picked out for a long time that agreed to go with him

Back
Top Bottom