Second Round DB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Second Round DB

BigScuingili said:
How about Greg Blue - Safety out of Georgia. He is big and hit like a truck, somewhat the same type of player as Thomas Davis was for Georgia.

we did pick up the DB coach from Georgia did we not? I think its possible.

CB ASHTON YOUBOTY (OHIO ST)
CB JASON ALLEN (TENN)
CB KELLY JENNINGS (MIAMI)
CB DEMARIO MINTER (GEORGIA)
CB JOHNATON JOSEPH (SOUTH CAR)
CB RICHARD MARSHALLl (Fresno State)

One of them might be around within the second round, some names to look over and consider. I really like Richard Marshall personally but jennings is the best in coverage. Consider some of these over perhaps.

Finsfan79 said:
CB ASHTON YOUBOTY (OHIO ST)
CB JASON ALLEN (TENN)
CB KELLY JENNINGS (MIAMI)
CB DEMARIO MINTER (GEORGIA)
CB JOHNATON JOSEPH (SOUTH CAR)
CB RICHARD MARSHALLl (Fresno State)

One of them might be around within the second round, some names to look over and consider. I really like Richard Marshall personally but jennings is the best in coverage. Consider some of these over perhaps.
Jason Allen is actually a safety who has played everywhere in the secondary. If we could get him in the 2nd round would be a steal.

I know getting a DB in the draft this year is a pretty big subject with alot of people on this board, but I doubt we take one till the 4th again this year. I would also think that we will lean toward a Saftey instead of a CB.

We have 3 young CBs on the team and we will have 1 vet CB as well. Most think Poole and Daniels will contribute well and Mitchell could easily be a good dime option. We have Y. Bell as a younger S, but we could use another young S. I don't think it is big a priority. This is also Saban's most experienced area and he will find us a good S in the 4th or the 7th.

We need younger guys in our front 7. We lack an OLB and NT. We also need a younger skill player on the offense(WR,QB,TE). I think those 3 things will be addressed with our first 3 picks and the 4th could be the DB or O-Line. Of course anything is subject to change if guys high on our board would drop, but as an idea going into draft day, I think that is how we will go.

Back
Top Bottom