Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
UPDATED: Section 126's Top 50 current NBA Players.

1. Kobe Bryant (2)
2. Dwyane Wade (3)
3. Lebron James (2)
4. Dirk Nowitzki (5)
5. Steve Nash (7)
6. Kevin Garnett (8)
7. Shaquille Oneal (11)
8. Elton Brand (6)
9. Paul Pierce (11)
10. Tracy McGrady (7)
11. Allen Iverson (7)
12. Gilbert Arenas (15)
13. Tim Duncan (12)
14. Carmelo Anthony (17)
15. Yao Ming (26)
16. Shawn Marion (21)
17. Michael Redd (14)
18. Chris Bosh (27)
19. Amare Stoudmire (13)
20. Vince Carter (15)
21. Ray Allen (20)
22. Paul Gasol (27)
23. Ron Artest (18)
24. Jermaine Oneal (25)
25. Manu Ginobli (24)
26. Chauncey Billups (20)
27. Dwight Howard (18)
28. Tony Parker (23)
29. Joe Johnson (46)
30. Zach Randolph (35)
31. Antawn Jamison
32. Mike Bibby (29)
33. Chris Paul (40)
34. Rip Hamilton
35. Jason Kidd (30)
36. Jason Terry
37. Rashard Lewis
38. Baron Davis (42)
39. Carlos Boozer (45)
40. Lamar Odom (NR)
41. Ben Gordon (44)
42. Ben Wallace (38)
43. Jason Richardson (46)
44. Mike Miller (50)
45. Deron Williams (NR)
46. Kevin Martin (NR)
47. Josh Howard
48. Marcus Camby
49. Gerald Wallace (NR)
50. Caron Butler (NR)

Honorable Mentions: Kirk Hinrich, Mo Williams, Richard Jefferson (45), Boris Diaw, Tayshaun Prince (47), Brandon Roy, Rasheed Wallace (32), Jason Williams, Al Jefferson, Andre Miller, Corey Magette, Nenad Krystic, Andei Kirilenko, Chris Webber (33), Larry Hughes, Jason Kapono, Sam Cassell, Andre Iguodala, Peja Stoyakovich, Andres Nocioni (50).

Second Tier: Channing Frye, JR Smith, Eddie Curry, Udonis Haslem, Leandro Barbosa, Luke Ridnour, Monta Ellis, Luol Deng, Wally Szczerviak, Eddie Jones (50), Al Jefferson, Bonzi Wells, Alonzo Mourning.

Wow, you really must love Elton Brand...great player...but ahead of Dirk, KG, Duncan, and Shaq?

You're also giving 'Melo too much love IMO. Other than that, a list that I can agree on for the most part.

TerryTate said:
Wow, you really must love Elton Brand...great player...but ahead of Dirk, KG, Duncan, and Shaq?

You're also giving 'Melo too much love IMO. Other than that, a list that I can agree on for the most part.

I watch the clippers alot...Elton brand is sick....really sick...his game reminds me of the BEST of Tim Duncan...

Melo has become a reliable scorer...maybe I did bump him a little..but I do love his game.

Good list...

I love how you have Brand that high. He's an absolute beast.

I like Rip Hamilton alot, him and Parker seem alittle low, but I guess it's just a matter of preference. Those two are proven winners, but like I said, this thing is pretty subjective.

You have Chris Paul listed twice in the 40's, but outside of that, pretty solid list.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Good list...

I love how you have Brand that high. He's an absolute beast.

You have Chris Paul listed twice in the 40's, but outside of that, pretty solid list.

I fixed it....I had Chris Paul twice...it was a mistake....That was supposed to be Josh Howard....I had a very hard time with two players...Marcus Camby and Ben Gordon...I feel as if they belong, but I can't put them in.

Section126 said:
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Lebron James
3. Allen Iverson
4. Dwyane Wade
5. Tracy McGrady
6. Elton Brand
7. Dirk Nowitzki
8. Kevin Garnett
9. Shaquille Oneal
10. Steve Nash
11. Tim Duncan
12. Carmelo Anthony
13. Amare Stoudmire
14. Vince Carter
15. Ron Artest
16. Chauncey Billups
17. Paul Pierce
18. Gilbert Arenas
19. Michael Redd
20. Ray Allen
21. Shawn Marion
22. Chris Bosh
23. Jason Kidd
24. Manu Ginobli
25. Jermaine Oneal
26. Yao Ming
27. Paul Gasol
28. Dwight Howard
29. Mike Bibby
30. Tony Parker
31. Antawn Jamison
32. Rasheed Wallace
33. Chris Webber
34. Rip Hamilton
35. Tony Parker
36. Jason Terry
37. Rashard Lewis
38. Ben Wallace
39. Peja Stoyakovich
40. Chris Paul
41. Zach Randolph
42. Baron Davis
43. Joe Johnson
44. Corey Maggette
45. Richard Jefferson
46. Jason Richardson
47. Josh Howard
48. Stephon Marbury
49. Steve Francis
50. Eddie Jones

Honorable Mentions: Marcus Camby, Ben Gordon, Mike Miller, and Larry Hughes.

good list. IMO you have melo to high, and put billups in his spot, and you got my vote.

Pretty good list you have there.

T-Mac at 5 and Yao at 26 sounds good to me.

Hold on....

Shaq over Nash or Duncan? Insane.

Eddie Jones #50...I love the guy, and I wish him the best but :nono:

Section126 said:
I fixed it....I had Chris Paul twice...it was a mistake....That was supposed to be Josh Howard....I had a very hard time with two players...Marcus Camby and Ben Gordon...I feel as if they belong, but I can't put them in.

No problem man... I figured it was just a typo, but I figured I'd give you a heads up.

As far as the list goes, it's sad my Celtics only have 1 of the top 50 players in the league. Danny boy better get Pierce some help or trade him, he's going to be on the downside of his career by the time our youngsters grow up.

Prime Time said:
How the hell is that insane?

Prime Time said:
And too much love for Wade...
That proves why you think the above quote is "insane" :shakeno:

Pretty much every NBA analyst has Wade in the top 5 right now.

Blueprint said:
How the hell is that insane?

That proves why you think the above quote is "insane" :shakeno:

Pretty much every NBA analyst has Wade in the top 5 right now.

Show me where every NBA analyst has him in there Top 5...

And Nash over Shaq...yes

Duncan over Shaq is debatable...

As good as the players in your top 5 are, and maybe i'm judging this the wrong way but since Jordan retired a team with a very good PF or Center has won the championship every year. Shaq is good and everybody seems to love him but I would take Duncan over him. T-Mac is good but I think you've gotta factor injuries in and he seems to miss time, if injuries weren't factored in I think Amare is easily a top 5 player.

I'd take Ray Allen over Michael Redd also.

Prime Time said:
Show me where every NBA analyst has him in there Top 5...

And Nash over Shaq...yes

Duncan over Shaq is debatable...
Nash over Shaq is debatable to say the least, when both are healthy. Like I said, Nash isn't even a complete player. He's one of the game's worse defenders, lol. Shaq is one of the laziest defensively at times, but still, at least he's a force on the defense end 100x more than Nash is. You should sit down and watch how NBA players D up. I credit Nash for trying, but it's just horrible watching this guy play D.

And I wouldn't know where to show you. Wait for the end of the year and check ESPN's top player lists. They always put 'em up at year's end, or the beginning of the next season. However, TNT, ESPN, whatever...whenever I hear analysts discussing Wade, I always hear, "..and he's a top 5 player" - in some way, shape, or form.

Prime Time said:
Hold on....

Eddie Jones #50...I love the guy, and I wish him the best but :nono:

Yes...Shaq over both of those guys...whenever Shaq wants too he dominates...ask the Pistons...it is so obvious that he takes the first 40 games off that it isn't even funny. If he took 25 shots per game...he would be among the scoring leaders with a near 60% FG percentage. The only reason he is SO LOW is that he does take the first half of the season off.

And Eddie Jones DOES squeek into the #50 spot....But any of the Honorable Mention can have spots in the last 45-50....

The 45-50 are pretty much interchangeable.

Back
Top Bottom