Seems Like Miami's Ol Is Set | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seems Like Miami's Ol Is Set

I wouldnt be so sure... I think after week 3 or 4 preseason and teams need to make cut and a decent vet maybe cut and add here... who knows

I wouldnt be so sure... I think after week 3 or 4 preseason and teams need to make cut and a decent vet maybe cut and add here... who knows
Think that would be the 'something drastic' part.

But yeah, hope something comes available.

As long as there isn't a drastic drop off from this unit, the team won't make any drastic changes.

I think Reed is pretty much the interior game day depth option but game day tackle could be from Elsewhere.

Prince will make the team but I doubt he is the active swing tackle option to start out.

I don't expect us to make any changes for now. The want to go young this year or else, they'd be trying to play Mills and they'd move Davis back inside. I agree that our swing tackle might not be with the team right now but as far as the starting 5, this is it for now imo.

Their casual reading spans from Highlights magazine to AARP...this should go well.

That’s pretty ugly. It’s very unfortunate we play the ravens week one trotting our this line

One of my hopes for the team this year, under this coaching staff, is to see continual improvement as the season progresses. Flores, and his staff, seem like they are far more capable of coaching up players than we are accustomed to.

So, even if the starting 5 OL stay the same for the next 6 wks (roughly until the bye) i trust that the quality of play from the line will not be the same then as now.

I feel the same about our defense... we may take a few wks to hit our stride, but i feel this defense is going to surprise a lot of people by mid season.

Guess they’ll keep Reed around. He’ll be a good fall guy mid year if we get an injury and he has to fill in.

giphy.gif

But anyways, I see the same starting 5 most likely. JJS as the next up OT, Reed for the interior? seems the way its falling? I could see us picking up a cut for a swing ot. Prince defintely has shown better than we could have expected, but lets be real hes a day 3 pick rookie. His weaknesses didnt just disappear. But hell, keep him on the active day roster, between those 3 maybe one of them isn't a Dallas Thomas level disaster on a snap to snap basis

I’m kinda wondering if Chris reed will get some first team guard looks over Calhoun Thursday.

If I had to pick anyone to get removed from 1st team gig of the incumbent preseason first 5 I’d pick him.

Feel like they are very likely to live with dieters up and downs. Might be Calhoun also but that’s who I’d pick.

Back
Top Bottom