Sending Ricky to Oakland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sending Ricky to Oakland

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am fine with sending him there so long as we get sufficient compensation.

If their first-round pick next year is in the top 15, I think that plus cash would be sufficient. If it's lower than 15, they'll need to throw in an early-second-day pick.

If any trade inquiry from Oakland doesn't include next year's first round pick, Ricky can stay retired through 2007.

DolfanDaveInATX said:

If their first-round pick next year is in the top 15, I think that plus cash would be sufficient. If it's lower than 15, they'll need to throw in an early-second-day pick.

If any trade inquiry from Oakland doesn't include next year's first round pick, Ricky can stay retired through 2007.

Hell no......I say don't trade him until the third year of his "retirement" AND sue his *** for the 8 million.

If Oakland wants him...they better part with TWO 1st round picks.

I agree section 126. Stick it to him like he stuck it to us. Then trade him to the celler dwellars of the nfl. whoever that is at the time.

Cannonboy said:
I agree section 126. Stick it to him like he stuck it to us. Then trade him to the celler dwellars of the nfl. whoever that is at the time.

Your'e right...I would send him to the worst place possible.......with the worst offensive line, and the worst organization.........

I would attempt to ruin his life....

LIQUID24 said:
We'd be lucky to get a 3rd rounder for this clown.....

I would take a 7th rounder in 3 years as long as we get to screw him right back...In fact I would take nothing as long as we can trade him to the worst hole in the NFL in three years......

and of course sue him for the 8 million.

Section126 said:
I would take a 7th rounder in 3 years as long as we get to screw him right back...In fact I would take nothing as long as we can trade him to the worst hole in the NFL in three years......

and of course sue him for the 8 million.
Sounds good to me.

DolfanDaveInATX said:

I agree. We should hold his rights until we can't hold them anylonger or until we get what WE want out of him.

The damage is done. Getting nothing else for him, doesn't hurt us any more, so we have the upper hand if he wants to play again.

"What? Only a first round pick? No thanks. Let him rot."

Section126 said:
Your'e right...I would send him to the worst place possible.......with the worst offensive line, and the worst organization.........

I would attempt to ruin his life....
Can't do that.....he'll just stay retired.

inFINSible said:
Can't do that.....he'll just stay retired.

That would be fine also......

Point is...I don't EVER want to see him draw a check for playing football....I want this clown to go broke and be a bumb on a beach in Jamaica.....

It is payback time.....Are you listening Wayne?

Section126 said:

Point is...I don't EVER want to see him draw a check for playing football....I want this clown to go broke and be a bumb on a beach in Jamaica.....

I'M WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!!!! PAYBACK IS A *****:fire:

Section126 said:

Nah, thats like cutting off your nose to spite your face. While it may feel good to prevent Ricky from ever playing again, it simply isnt good business. If someone offers reasonable compensation then do the deal. Then when we play his new team, offer the Defensive players a bonus for every tackle behind the line of scrimmage. Maybe even double the bonus if the hit could be heard on tape. Triple bonus if the hit caused a fumble.

Yep...screw him...just like he screwed the organization, hi teammates, his fans, and this city.....

B!tch, we own you for the next three years!!!

Oh, and sue his azz off for those 8mil.

However, 2 first rounders would be nice too....at least!!

If we could get a pair of high picks (1-2, or a pair of 1s) i'd do the deal, if not....let him rot and sue him dry.

Dispite my personal feeling. I say trade him for whatever you can get. Atleast then it wont be a total loss. 2 first round picks would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom