Senior Bowl Practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl Practice

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score
Check out NFL network tomorrow, tue and wed at 4:00 pm. They are televising the senior bowl practices. ESPN is supposed to televise something also.

We are a lock to get one of the QB's

clear.gif
clear.gif

Brodie Croyle

clear.gif

Jay Cutler

clear.gif

Darrell Hackney

clear.gif

Michael Robinson

clear.gif

D.J. Shockley

clear.gif

Charlie Whitehurst

DANGIT! Is anyone DVRing it and sharing? I REALLY want to catch these this year but dont have NFL Network as an option.

I know. They are on the roster.

I want Cutler or Croyle.

Jacobs is still a possibility.

Let's hope that Cutler plays very average.

ckparrothead said:
Oh ok. Well Robinson is attending the Senior Bowl as a WR, if I'm not mistaken.

Sadly he's the North's 3rd QB. Hopefully the NFL coaches & scouts convince him to practice & play as a WR to give Jay Cutler & Charlie Whitehurst more time. They're the two QBs I like the most in the draft that aren't Leinart.

Oh ok he must be back at QB because Kellen Clemens is still injured. He was originally invited as a WR and he accepted the invitation as a WR. But instead of getting another QB to fill in for Clemens they just put Robinson back at QB

And I really do think that Jay Cutler will have a mixed day. Coming from Vandy I just don't see him adjusting quickly to the NFL offense and the whole change of scenery. I think Brodie Croyle is going to adjust very well though, if the south's OL is any good, because he's been in a pro system down in Bama for a while anyway.

If Cutler playing like garbage is a deterrent to other teams picking him, why will Miami be any different? Also hasn't Cutler's ranking so far been largely dependant on him having a good senior bowl and combine appearance?

Back
Top Bottom