serious mock draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

serious mock draft

Dolfan4life34 said:
this guy was the top defensive back in college football be4 he was hurt he is def a reach right now at 16 but wait til the combine tho ifhe is anywere close to what he said he would do he has a chance to be off the board by the time we pick

who does he remind u of? any info on his style of play?

Dolfan4life34 said:
http://www.cfbnews.com/photos/Florida%20State%20-%20Antonio%20Cromartie%20H.gif

Can He Be a 1st Rounder?I DEFINATLY THINK SO
1- Antonio Cromartie- hes a big phsical corner who will come up and hit u in the mouth who can also run with most recievers because of his great spped if he wasnt hurt hed be a top five pick this year and still may go before us but if hes there at this pick we have a young stud in our secondary for ears to come.

2-Taitusi Latui- huge gaurd who is an excellent run blocker and would help create the lanes for ronnie to run through in the future great pick if hes avalable only other person at this pick would be Manny Lawsonn but he will go at the top of the second rd

3-Pat Watkins- not only in this draft do we add a young corner for the future but we bring the teamates to miami and have them start together in the future. He needs one year to bulk some weight on to his 6'4 frame but he is a ballhawk and could com e in and possibly start at free safety moving schulters to ss.

4- Drew Olsen- has decent size 6'3" and 225 lbswas rated in the top five this year in qb rating completed 65% of his passes through for 36 tds and 6 ints some call him a choker but this guy cant be a late find but the future starter for this team for years to come

4(for madison only if we trade him dont rip me for this)- i feel someone out there is going to be willing to throw us a fourth or even a fifth for madison and with this pick i would like to take Brandon Marshall big reciever fast in and out of cuts but doesnt have great speed could be a good posession reciever for us if we dont get this pick o well no marshall lol.

7-Javon Nanton/Pierre Woods- dont know much about Nanton know he is a good 3-4 linbacker played at the U a good player who sabans staff can make a player. Woods had a disapointing year was supposed to be a stud and had the problem were he couldnt break the lineup. I feel he is going to be a solid NFL player.

7-BPA
7-BPA

Dont bash me too hard but let me no what you think, this will change after I watch the combine.

You posted this exact same thing in another thread.
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=124055&page=2

no he is not a 16th pick and yes he will be gone by time we pick in the 2nd

I'm not so sure that Nick will take 2 DB's on day one....what I do see is Nick getting a DB in free agency and then maybe drafting one......I don't really want Olsen in the 4th ......I'd rather have Whitehurst in the 3rd if he's there......there's no way Marshall is there in the 4th plus we're not gonna get anything for Sam cos everyone knows he's gonna be let go.....I'd like to have Watkins and Cromartie and Lawson but I don't see it happening.

Ozzy rules!!

I like it!! Although I would rather see Whitehurst as the Qb to groom. After the combines I believe Cromartie stock will rise and he would be a good pick up at the 16 spot.

Back
Top Bottom