Shannon Sharpe needs to... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shannon Sharpe needs to...

I'm not big into cancel culture, but Bayless's comments are absolutely reprehensible.

Sadly i don't think he was being nefarious, I just don't think he can turn the troll off at this point.

He's an idiot for posting it. He must expect flack for that comment. It wasn't well thought out whether ppl have misinterpreted it or not.

Twitter is one of the worst things to take place in our lifetime. For a million reasons. Musk should just do us all a favor and shut it down. That would be a huge contribution to humanity.

I’m no Bayless fan, but he didn’t do anything wrong. It’s a legitimate question that remains pending—how on Earth is the NFL going to address this game given its playoff significance?

Like Bayless literally says in his tweet, that question is irrelevant when compared to a human being’s life. But it’s not either/or. Wondering how the NFL can address this scheduling issue is not in any way inconsistent with praying for Hamlin’s recovery and knowing that’s far more important than the NFL playoff bracket.

But it’s an unprecedented situation with massive playoff implications, and he’s literally a professional NFL commentator.

I’m no Bayless fan, but he didn’t do anything wrong. It’s a legitimate question that remains pending—how on Earth is the NFL going to address this game given its playoff significance?

Like Bayless literally says in his tweet, that question is irrelevant when compared to a human being’s life. But it’s not either/or. Wondering how the NFL can address this scheduling issue is not in any way inconsistent with praying for Hamlin’s recovery and knowing that’s far more important than the NFL playoff bracket.

But it’s an unprecedented situation with massive playoff implications, and he’s literally a professional NFL commentator.
All the NFL needs to do is put a bye week after the season before wildcard week. Then they can have this game resume on the bye week. It pushes everything back a week but it would be the fairest thing to do for the Bills.

Feel like this is an overreaction for sure. Did people even read the whole tweet first or comprehend it before reacting? Agree he was better served just shuttin his mouth though and that just reading the beginning seems very insensitive. .

tbh, they're both bad....I'm not a fan of neither one of them.

Im not a big Skip fan honestly but to me he was just questioning what would happen if they do cancel the game. It was something new to all of us I don’t think he meant it as disrespect to Hamlin. He could have worded it better for sure jmo

I hate Skip Bayless, but I think people are misinterpreting what he said and blowing it out of proportion.

The guy even said that the game is irrelevant compared to the life of the player.

Maybe it is the internet and inability to convey emotions through text, or just reading comprehension...I dunno.

Then again, maybe it is just me...
Not just you, I agree. Probably poor timing on his part, but I don’t think he is intentionally being insensitive to the player. I think Shannon Sharpe has said many more disgusting things in his journalistic career.

As others have posted, he's just doing what his managers want.

Business as usual for talk media.

Back
Top Bottom