Short-sleeping Psycho Adam Gase Hits The Smelling Salts Ahead Of Preseason Kickoff

finomenal

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Dude cares more about being on time for a meeting with Peyton Manning than being with his wife and newborn:

The birth of one of his children? An inconvenience:

Every Tuesday when he was in Denver, Gase met with [Peyton] Manning at 2 p.m. Except this Tuesday, when Jennifer was delivering Wyatt by caesarean section.

Gase told his wife to schedule the operation for 10 a.m. “So they pulled the baby out of me and said, ‘It’s a boy,’” Jennifer says. “They didn’t even put my organs back and sew me up before he’s like, ‘You good?’ I said, ‘Yeah, I’m good.’” He said, ‘All right then, I’m out.’ They said, ‘You want to cut the umbilical cord?’ He said, ‘No, I’m good.’”

At 2 p.m., Manning was stunned to find Gase waiting for him in the meeting room.

Manning: “You’ve got to be kidding me. Didn’t your wife just have a baby two hours ago?”

Gase: “Yeah, but did you really think I was going to let you win this one?”

Crump

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
hmmm, never had that reaction to smelling salts before, maybe i was sniffing them wrong

SkapePhin

Poo-Tee-Weet?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Dude cares more about being on time for a meeting with Peyton Manning than being with his wife and newborn:
Wow, never heard that one before. His wife must be miserable.

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

FSU Truth

Toss a coin to your Witcher
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Unfortunately the second link wants me to subscribe.

But man, what a piece of garbage.
I want to say that there is a Bruce Arians quote about missing time with your kids...something along the lines that he will fire someone for missing their kids games, recitals...etc to be at a football meeting. He missed a ton of time with his kids and doesn't want someone else making the same mistake.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom