Should be a good game... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should be a good game...

dolfan06

yeah...Lamar ran all ways and was getting the job done :D Very different from just plowing ahead into a wall :rolleyes: :cool:

I hope the 9ers

play zone... The more they do the more Fiedler can dink and dunk and eat up the clock, like the first drive of the game taking up over seven minutes.

I loved the shovel pass to Minor on 3 & 19. I was cursing it out before I saw he almost got the first down out of it... I think he picked up 14 yards....

As for the 9er's offense, I was impressed with David Bowens pass rush last night, I think we can put some pressure on Garcia, if not to throw bad passes at least throw it away...

Looking forward to a great game

I'm expecting this game to have some fireworks in it. I don't want the Fins to get into a shootout with the 49ers. We have to control the ball and keep their offense of the field as much as possible. Did you see last night how we ran the ball in the last quarter to control the clock (I think it was 10 minutes total)...now that's domination. The major thing I think the Fins will have to correct and I know the 49ers will try to exploit it, is the passing routes across the middle. Is it just me, or did others see Marvin Harrison running crossing routes over the middle with nobody on him. We cannot let T.O. do that or he will kill us all day. We have to blitz Garcia early to set the tempo for the rest of the game.

Plus I know our Defense

is better than the Rams... If they can shut them down we can do it better....

Until Jeff Garcia, last year's Comeback Player of the Year, learns to handle big games better, the Rams will continue their mastery of the 49ers, which is now at a six-game winning streak for the Rams. "I struggled," Garcia (19-for-34 for 121 yards) said. "I never really caught on. It was just a tough game. It was a tough game on us all offensively. It was a tough game on me. They did a great job on making plays and forcing me out of the pocket at times. There weren't many windows of opportunity to make plays. No matter what we seemed to try to do, they were on top of it. They were a step ahead of us it seemed like on every single play."

Originally posted by Ninerfan
Thigpen...that's right. Was that guy not the biggest bust when he went to Tennesee or what?? Wow!! So how do you guys feel about Wannestadt (sp?)??? Is he pretty popular with 'phins fans?? Seems to me that he didn't do too hot while he was with Chicago. And I think some people (myself included) still think that he rode Jimmy Johnson's coattails the whole way. To include how he got his current job. Just curious how much you guys think the teams success is attributable to him....

Wannstedt is doing great. They say you learn from your mistakes, well , he must have learned alot in Chicago. All the players love him, he seems to push all the right motivation buttons. This team could have gone either direction after the second loss to the Jets and I think he made some good decisions to stay out of controversy and to not make more out of it than what it was. Even though it was the Jets, and it was the 8th time in row we have lost to them, he still kept it in perspective as what it was, which was 1 loss. Nothing more. He's been making all the right moves since he took over.
I think the offensive success goes completely to Dave and the defensive success has to be split with JJ because of the awesome defensive talent that he assembled before Dave got here.

49er site?

Does anyone know a 49er site to go to and discuss this week's game. I want a good site with a lot of fans......THANKS!

of course, how could anyone expect us to kick w/Lamar in the game on 4th and 1 :confused:

Armstrong has been as good as Westhoff despite all the reservations.

With the formation it was

quite obvious that it was a fake.... Lamar was standing in an angle staring at the ball.

go to the top of the front page, where the different forums are listed, click on select team and all the way to the bottom is the 49er webzone! :p

i only was on the espn 9er

board once. and that was to ask about tickets. got a lot of help from those guys! :D

Back
Top Bottom