Should have got Gilbride | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should have got Gilbride

bills711

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Norv Turner is the most overrated Offensive Coordinator I have ever seen. They say he's an offensive genius. Give me a break. Walsh is an offensive genius not Turner. It shows he Offensive genius he really turned around the Chargers offensive last year. He did such a good job. The chargers offensive was horrible last year. Do you guys actually think he's going to turn around your offense. If anyone makes your offense better its going to be Williams. Instead of being 20th in offense you guys will probaly go to 18th.

Offensive Coordinators that are better that I'm picking of the top of my head are Gilbride and Mularky.

A Typical PAPER ASS!

NORV TURNER is OVERRATED??? IF Norv is so OVERRATED then WHY DID HE SPANK THE BILLS IN 2 SUPERBOWLS as the OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR of the COWBOYS?? YOUR BRUCE,TALLEY, HANSEN, ODAMES,BENNETT,BIG HEAD KELSO,LODISH,ETC...... and ol'WALT COREY couldn't stop him!!! They couldn't stop NORV they only hoped to contain him!! RESULTS??? TWO SUPERBOWL BLOWOUTS!!! NORV IS OVERRATED?? PULL THIS ONE!! IT PLAYS JINGLE BELLS!!:lol:

Originally posted by bills711
Norv Turner is the most overrated Offensive Coordinator I have ever seen. They say he's an offensive genius. Give me a break. Walsh is an offensive genius not Turner. It shows he Offensive genius he really turned around the Chargers offensive last year. He did such a good job. The chargers offensive was horrible last year. Do you guys actually think he's going to turn around your offense. If anyone makes your offense better its going to be Williams. Instead of being 20th in offense you guys will probaly go to 18th.

Offensive Coordinators that are better that I'm picking of the top of my head are Gilbride and Mularky.

Guess what ol wise man, the Dolphins were more than a wildcard team just two years ago! I guess the Bills were too far down to see that high.

Some people will come up with anything........

Gilbride sucks - I wish Buddy Ryan had done a better job of punching him out on the sidelines all those years ago.

The man has a system and will not deviate from it. He won't take into account the capabilities of his players and fit his system to them. I forget who's bought in to his overly complex cr@p now but they're in for a long season.

His theory is great. Pass the ball based on reads made by the QB and the WR, therefore there is always someone open...sounds fabulous if you both make the same correct reads, the WR gets to the point that he's supposed to and the QB gets the ball to where he's supposed to. In practise it doesn't work. An offense needs to be together for three years to get that sort of thing down and in the salary cap age the chances of that happening are about the same as Buffalo winning a superbowl and congress uniting on abortion.

Gilbride = too much ego and not enough production.

I guess making the San Diego offense 11th in the league isn't good enough for you guys. They are one of the worst in the leagues, but under Turner they were above average.

norv turner is a much better offensive coordinator than kevin gilbride...he did not do well as a head coach...wanny and norv are best friends and wanny will leave the offense alone...i also think the dolphins will be much more agrressive under norv than they were under gailey...now you can say gilbride is equal to or better than gailey...

Originally posted by bills711

Ironic how you choose Mularky... seein how you are so full of just that.

Also funny how you invent theories to inflate your shriveled little ego... when the Bills manage to claw thier way out of the deep dark cellar they've been in for so long... maybe you'd have credibility with your knowlege (or lack thereof)about who's better than who...

as iceblizzard already stated, Turner turned San Diego's offense into 11 in the league, with Doug Flutie at QB! Now stop making up stuff bills711, and go brush your teeth, you're late for school little boy......

If I was the Offensive Coordinator for the Cowboys I could of beat the bills too in the two superbowls. They had better players on that team it's not because he was such a good coordinator.

and gilbride he has done??? u say that gilbride is a better offensive co-ordinator y??? lets hear why gilbride is so good!!!! Or is it just cuz thats who ur teams coordinator is right now???

Gilbride made the run and shoot offense successful with the Oilers and made them the top 3 offenses in the league. He helped Brunell become what he is today in Jacksonville. Also because he is on are team.

how far did the oilers get with that offence??? other than one year what did the jaguars do??? i guess 2 super bowl rings dont count for anything!!!! and being on a team that finished 3-13 the season before will help him out alot...the offence should improve this year, but is that cuz of gilbride or bledsoe???U guys actually have a well rounded wr group, if peerless price can step up as the number two guy. and did tomlinson run for over 1000yards under turner last year???even with that crappy offensive line and an old qb that couldnt throw down field to his deep threat??

Originally posted by stan marino
even with that crappy offensive line and an old qb that couldnt throw down field to his deep threat??

What deep threat? I'm not sure I'd call any of the Chargers WR's a "deep threat"... the fact that they scored points at all is testament to Turners ability...

well curtis conway was whom i was referring too...he is kinda fast and he did finish with better numbers than any of our recievers.

Back
Top Bottom