Should I Gamble On A Feeley Jersey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should I Gamble On A Feeley Jersey?

Rocky Raccoon

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Should I gamble on buying an A.J. Feeley jersey now? I've been wanting one since late last year.

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
If i was you, i would wait and see if he wins the QB battle first. If he does (and i hope), then you could consider on buying one.

merlin00069

All-Pro
Reaction score
MiaFins1 said:
My guess would be..............NO

Well....I've been burned with a Brian Griese and Ricky jersey sooooo my guess is unless it's Marino/Clayton/Duper...or one of the old school guys like the original Griese....don't do it. =)

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Feeley look like John Elway in that orange #7 jersey?
:eek:

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who cares if he's the starter or not. If you like him buy the jersey and support him. If you consider buying his jersey a gamble, then don't buy it.

Dol-Fan Dupree

Manning to Tyree = Best SB Play EVER!!!!
Reaction score
I am finding it hard to gambel on a J. Taylor jersey or a Ronnie Brown jersey. I want both.

Dudeman

Coolness
Reaction score
ScrepsMJ said:
Should I gamble on buying an A.J. Feeley jersey now? I've been wanting one since late last year.

why not get an orange one with your name on it? that way, it'll never be outdated.....its the safest road to take, and you'll never be traded/cut

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
id get it... **** i got a boston jersey and hes never even played in a regular season game for the dolphins... if you want to support a player do it...

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dudeman said:
why not get an orange one with your name on it? that way, it'll never be outdated.....its the safest road to take, and you'll never be traded/cut

:yeahthat:

If you have any doubts buying anyones jersey, get your own.

TARHEEL38

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ScrepsMJ said:

You can get a #7 Dolphin jersey and then wait until next year and see who is wearing it. :lol: Maybe the new guy that takes over from Gus will also wear #7. Then ya can just change the name.
At this point you would have to believe there was at least a 50-50 chance you were gonna be at the game wearing the jersey of the backup QB.

Top Bottom