Should I Gamble On A Feeley Jersey? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should I Gamble On A Feeley Jersey?

Dudeman said:
why not get an orange one with your name on it? that way, it'll never be outdated.....its the safest road to take, and you'll never be traded/cut

I don't know about that. You wear that orange fins jersey to a fins/raider game in LA and you might not get traded but you probably would get cut. :D

I'm a big Feeley supporter, I believe he'll do well(If he starts) but i'd say wait to at least see if he's actually gonna be the starter on opening day. Unless of course you're filthy rich and can afford it, then go for it. :rofl3:

ScrepsMJ said:
Should I gamble on buying an A.J. Feeley jersey now? I've been wanting one since late last year.

Screps....I got mine two weeks ago. If you believe in him now, you already know who'll be starting Week 1.

But silly me, I think he'll be playing in the Pro Bowl this year.

KuD said:
I'm a big Feeley supporter, I believe he'll do well(If he starts) but i'd say wait to at least see if he's actually gonna be the starter on opening day. Unless of course you're filthy rich and can afford it, then go for it. :rofl3:

my replica jersey was only 30 bucks.

Dudeman said:
why not get an orange one with your name on it? that way, it'll never be outdated.....its the safest road to take, and you'll never be traded/cut

Yea. I'll NEVER buy another jersey with a players name on it. To me, putting your own name on it would make it unique to you. Another jersey that I saw a couple of years ago was number 72 and on the back was UNDEFEATED. That was pretty cool.
The risk that you take with a players name is that they pull a OJ Simpson and all your buddies will never, ever let you live owning the jersey down.

If you are gonna pay for a jersey Get a good player's jersey

If you like Feeley and want to show your support, go nuts. But get yourself a Ronnie Brown jersey if you're worried about making a bad investment.

I have one and I love, whether he starts or not...he's on the team this year..

I got about 11 jerseys 2 marino 1 seau 1 rickey 2 blanks 3 zacks 2 fiedlers- .....

Back
Top Bottom