Should I try out as a Dolphins W.R? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should I try out as a Dolphins W.R?

TakeoSpikesNeck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
6 ft 1, 207 pounds. I mean the more and more I look at our W.R core I can't fathum that who ever we bring in will be better than me :lol:

go for it, bro. you might make the practice squad.

6 ft 1, 207 pounds. I mean the more and more I look at our W.R core I can't fathum that who ever we bring in will be better than me :lol:

I'm just gonna say it...

Your hidden camera avatars are creepy and kinda make you seem like a perv.

The last time a FH member proposed trying out as a Dolphins WR it ended up being the most legendary thread of all time.

Do you have speed, quickness, explosiveness? Can you get off the line and run a precise route? Can you learn an Nfl offense and defense? When was the last time you played football?

I'm just gonna say it...

Your hidden camera avatars are creepy and kinda make you seem like a perv.

See thats where the rookie in you takes over. They are being taken by another female....yeah thats pretty cool right?

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Do you have speed, quickness, explosiveness? Can you get off the line and run a precise route? Can you learn an Nfl offense and defense? When was the last time you played football?

Nope just another Vernon Gholston here

You've got the V going, so you're in great shape. A few questions that GM Jeff Ireland will probably ask. Best to mentally prepare for...
(Q1) The WR icebreaker- Is your Mom a prostitute? (Don't be offended by this type of question like Dez Bryant, Jeff is a consummate professional)
(Q2) The Marshall/Ochocinco/Merling question. Have you had experience in bashing up your girlfriend or wife? Any scars? You or her?
(Q3) Do you play any sports? (basketball or lacrosse are the preferred answers per Les Brown and Chris Hogan).
(Q4) Do you need to call to your Grandma? (Answer this carefully, Jeff gave Vontae the green light and the door).
Good luck!

hahahahahaahahaha.

Answers
1- Yes
2- No, but they hit me
3- Yes, Badminton, and bowling
4- Grandma's dead, but can I call your wife and ask her if she would suck the venom out of my chest if bitten by a snake?
Ieralnd asks why snakes?
Me- Because the plane you sent me had mother ****ing snakes on it!

Back
Top Bottom