Should I try out as a Dolphins W.R? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should I try out as a Dolphins W.R?

There HAS to be a way to get Junc in here.

There HAS to be a way to get Junc in here.

okay, I'll play

21cc7ls-1.jpg

Do you have speed, quickness, explosiveness? Can you get off the line and run a precise route? Can you learn an Nfl offense and defense? When was the last time you played football?
NEVER!!! But he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express lastnight, so he should do fine.

Try out for the Jets -- i'm sure Rex Ryan would be interested in some Voyeur cams of school girl feet

:up:
You've got the V going, so you're in great shape. A few questions that GM Jeff Ireland will probably ask. Best to mentally prepare for...
(Q1) The WR icebreaker- Is your Mom a prostitute? (Don't be offended by this type of question like Dez Bryant, Jeff is a consummate professional)
(Q2) The Marshall/Ochocinco/Merling question. Have you had experience in bashing up your girlfriend or wife? Any scars? You or her?
(Q3) Do you play any sports? (basketball or lacrosse are the preferred answers per Les Brown and Chris Hogan).
(Q4) Do you need to call to your Grandma? (Answer this carefully, Jeff gave Vontae the green light and the door).
Good luck!

Why does it bother you so much though? I bodybuild and work out with a passion. Why is it a problem to express my hard work and dedication? Theres a few members who bodybuild and have topless avatars. I don't say, nor bother them about it.
REALLY?? Come on dude, I mean I workout by eating 5 times a day and laying on the couch, I have worked hard to become the 5-11 280 lb slab of flab that I am. But that doesn't mean I am going to start posting pics of myself with no shirt. We are dolphin fans not here to see some half naked guy. If you want to post that crap try plentyoffish or some other dating site.

Attention whore thread is gay
Question: why do you have a picture of yourself flexing and shirtless on a forum that is 99% hetero male?

If you're looking for action you'd probably have better luck at gaylatindate.commale

That's a crazy percentage, are you sure?

Maybe a pole is in order?

Back
Top Bottom