Should Miami draft a QB this year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Miami draft a QB this year?

With Culpepper being our franchise QB; I would draft Ingle with a second day pick. Ingle could end up being a steal in the latter rounds. What does everyone think of that?

Maybe on the 2nd day of the draft if there's someone that Saban really likes. No way on the 1st day.

FinaticalOne said:
That would be a good choice too, maybe even better than Ingle Martin.

Yeah I totally agree. My buddy is his number two WR on EWU, and just signed a deal with Arena football. Iv watched alot of EWUs games. Meyer is a good sized QB, a big arm. He is just from a small school, so we could get him late

I think we'll see a fair share of these guys go undrafted.

Absolutely no need to draft a QB now that we have Culpepper, who incidentally had a low wonderlic score of 15 at his combine.

We bring in an undrafted QB to compete for the 3 or practice squad spot.

PhinstiGator said:
Absolutely no need to draft a QB now that we have Culpepper, who incidentally had a low wonderlic score of 15 at his combine.

We bring in an undrafted QB to compete for the 3 or practice squad spot.

after we let Gus go we will only have Dc and Lemon and stupid brock. We need someone that will battle for the number 2 spot and be there in case DC isn't ready come week one, or incase of injury.

With the Saints having grabbed Brees and the Jets looking like they may bag Ramsey I think we once again have a shot at Cutler. I wouldnt trade up for him but if he's there at 16 we have to take him

adamprez2003 said:
With the Saints having grabbed Brees and the Jets looking like they may bag Ramsey I think we once again have a shot at Cutler. I wouldnt trade up for him but if he's there at 16 we have to take him

If any of the big three (Leinart, Young, Cutler) drop to our spot, I hope we can get him. At the least, it'd solidify our QB spot for many years to come and plus, Culpepper's very injury prone and if he doesn't do well for the next few years when his salary takes a huge leap, we'd have to cut him.

Back
Top Bottom