Should Miami swap DE Dion jordan for WR Josh Gordon ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Miami swap DE Dion jordan for WR Josh Gordon ?

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
According to Graziano, the Browns will likely look to move on from the 25-year-old, whether that means trading him or releasing him outright.

Parting ways with Gordon would be Cleveland's best move. The team has waited long enough for him to return to an NFL field, and there's no guarantee the wait will even be worth it.

It’s been expected the Dolphins would release defensive end Dion Jordan for some time now, but as the league year begins, the player remains on the team’s roster.

These guys are going to be traded or cut by their respective teams so I think why not swap them. May be a change of scenery will be all they need. Moreover, when Josh Gordon is on his game, he is better than any WR on our roster right now. Also am afraid he gets cut and end up with the patsies. Oh well just a thought.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...letter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

hmmm, a negative times a neg does make a positive but...a turd is a turd

hmmm, a negative times a neg does make a positive but...a turd is a turd

Yes, except one turd actually proved to be a star one year. I'd do the swap in a heartbeat, but we really don't need a WR....

At the very least it's an interesting, outside the box thought about two troubled players. Not something that had crossed my mind, and made me at least pause scratch my chin and say hmmmmm

lol josh gordon would last 3 weeks in south beach before he gets banned for good this time

i wouldn't hold my breath for either of these guys to contribute to another nfl team

My response should also include the "why would they do that trade" for the exact reason you stated. JG is a 100% stud with big issues. Our turd has big issues with no stud at all in his brief history. So yes I would think the Fins would do that but the Browns...doubt it.

Keeping in mind that Jordan missed the 2016 season because of injury and not suspension.

And because this has no chance of happening I will say the obvious move would be to keep Dion, let him either go to training camp so he can be evaluated on the field or if/when he gets hurt or suspended then you move on for good.

We are probably the worst team for Josh Gordon to do join as we are stocked at WR and it's............Miami.

If we needed a WR badly i'd say hell yes. But in current state of team i'd rather just see what Jordan does in camp - IF and it's a big IF he finally has his head on straight, there's still time for him to develop into something useful for our defense....Armando's article was damning but i think there must be some plan for Jordan else he would be cut by now....heck maybe that plan is trade for a 7th round pick or something.

Sure I'd bring him in as insurance in case Pouncey can't find a good bag of weed. Its nice to be prepared

Back
Top Bottom