Should Miami swap DE Dion jordan for WR Josh Gordon ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should Miami swap DE Dion jordan for WR Josh Gordon ?

Hell no, why would you want a ghost on your team. And why would you trade a ghost for a ghost?

Hell no, why would you want a ghost on your team. And why would you trade a ghost for a ghost?

Because one ghost has the ability to be top 3 at his position if he ever straightens himself the f*ck out. Jordan is a bum.

I'd do this trade in a heartbeat, even though WR is our strongest position. Never pass up making your team better and it's pretty easy to see that Gordon >>>>> Jordan.

If we needed a WR badly i'd say hell yes. But in current state of team i'd rather just see what Jordan does in camp - IF and it's a big IF he finally has his head on straight, there's still time for him to develop into something useful for our defense....Armando's article was damning but i think there must be some plan for Jordan else he would be cut by now....heck maybe that plan is trade for a 7th round pick or something.
good post / agree.

prince.gif

I'll definitely make that deal. Nice cheap WR will be nice. Definitely a upgrade over Carroo

Why trade a pos with actual upside in Gordon for a POS that has showed no upside in Jordan.

That trade is intriguing gotta tell you......I leaning to yes on this one......cautiously

Sadly I don't think the browns would make that trade. If both got their heads screwed on right we'd get a pro bowl WR and they'd get a fringe DE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the very least it's an interesting, outside the box thought about two troubled players. Not something that had crossed my mind, and made me at least pause scratch my chin and say hmmmmm

Reminds me of the Sammie smith for bobby Humphrey swap.

Back
Top Bottom