Should our beloved Dolphins revamp the O & D coordinators? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should our beloved Dolphins revamp the O & D coordinators?

After 2 games with no talent and playing SB contention teams lets replace our coordinators? I swear you can't make this stuff up.

Ok, But it always starts at the top.

Great coaches can make a mediocre player good (assuming how coach-able the player is, and great coaches can make a great player elite).

I wasn't suggesting to replace the current O&D, I wrote that I wasn't sold on them.

I do however see your point :guard:

Ok, But it always starts at the top.

Great coaches can make a mediocre player good (assuming how coach-able the player is, and great coaches can make a great player elite).

I wasn't suggesting to replace the current O&D, I wrote that I wasn't sold on them.

I do however see your point :guard:

We don't even have mediocre talent at this time we just have bad talent. Secondly, believe it or not, there was mild improvement from week one to week two. Certainly the final score doesn't suggest that. But watching some of the individual units does suggest that.

They're not going to go from suck game one to good game two.

I know we live in a right now culture. But process isn't going away and still takes time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom