Should the Dolphins have interest in WR Josh Gordon? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should the Dolphins have interest in WR Josh Gordon?

when he was healthy he wasnt putting up stats for the Pats. hell i cut his ass from my FF team before even his last injury. we need to let our targets develop not give their snaps to an unreliable target

The Pats, despite all their glory, might have been the most WR starved team in the NFL before acquiring Sanu. Gordon was part of the problem. He's washed up, ship has sailed etc.

Interest? Yeah they should have it, I mean if he's willing to come here on a tight leash, bare minimum contract, why not? They took a chance with this years darling, Mark Walton. Hell of a lot more potential with Gordon.

Interest? Yeah they should have it, I mean if he's willing to come here on a tight leash, bare minimum contract, why not? They took a chance with this years darling, Mark Walton. Hell of a lot more potential with Gordon.

I'm more inclined to give him a shot than others on this board apparently.

The guy is a freak. I doubt it'll happen but I would definitely have some level of interest if I were the Dolphins.

Makes Zero sense for MIA to be in on Gordon once he hits waivers.
Is on a 1 year deal (expires end of the year).
Already older side and with the past facing a chopping block with the additions he faced.
So you are not gonna sign him long term this year so what would be the point of this Claiming of Gordon?

Already older side and with the past facing a chopping block with the additions he faced.
So you are not gonna sign him long term this year so what would be the point of this Claiming of Gordon?
Why? We are an evaluation team. I'd offer him a low base salary contract with incentives. If he does well he makes money. If he doesn't - no harm no foul.
We took a chance on Walton and so far it works.
Older side? He is 28. :lol:

I know we figure to play big in FA. But taking on someone like Gordon in a year where we can and his contract expiring. Can always swing us a lil in comp strat.

Why? We are an evaluation team. I'd offer him a low base salary contract with incentives. If he does well he makes money. If he doesn't - no harm no foul.
We took a chance on Walton and so far it works.
Older side? He is 28. :lol:
He is a UFA at the end of this year, you think at 29 he wants to play with a rebuilding team? He is going to be claimed on Waivers not signed to a new contract. So what does claiming him do for you besides risk your tank?

I dont see you getting Compensatory picks, buy the way your FO is talking they are going to b active in UFA
Even if we do play big in FA. And comp picks are out. I still like looking for these types of moves. It's a new direction. And this would shows a focus on a very important new trend in the FO.

Back
Top Bottom