Should we trade for mariota? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we trade for mariota?

Since he was clearly outplayed and lost his job to RT17, should we offer them something for the former first round QB? I mean, if Rosen was a value this would be like hitting the lottery right? HE WAS DRAFTED IN THE FIRST ROUND! What a value!?!??!?

Well, one thing is for sure, you love bogarting the crack pipe

You could start a thread suggesting every 1st, 2nd and 3rd string qb in the NFL should be the Dolphins starter next year and you would be lucky if 5 of them were given the ok by fans.

Since he was clearly outplayed and lost his job to RT17, should we offer them something for the former first round QB? I mean, if Rosen was a value this would be like hitting the lottery right? HE WAS DRAFTED IN THE FIRST ROUND! What a value!?!??!?

giphy (3).gif

Why go for the high priced backup when you could go after the Titans starting qb in free agency next year. How about "2020 The Return of Tannehill!"

Mariota sucks. He doesn't have NFL caliber passing skills. As it turns out, performing well throwing to wide open receivers in great offensive systems in college isn't a great predictor of success in the NFL. Let that be a cautionary tale when we write this year's QB prospects into the Pro Bowl.

ppl seem to be defensive of spending future assets on after thoughts...why not continue the theme...

Satire is one of my favorite forms of comedy. I appreciate the post.

I’d rather have mariota as a backup to Tua than Rosen. But we need Rosen to start to finish this tank.

If you have Mariota and Tannehill as your two QB’s, you are in no better situation than the Dolphins are with Fitzpatrick and Rosen. The TitanS will be looking to draft a QB in the first round of the 2020 draft.

I'm going to be blunt: Mariota was playing badly enough this season that I would trade for him to try to secure the #1 pick. I think he's playing worse ball than Fitzpatrick right now.

Ip2b.gif

If we trade for him, Grier needs to go into concussion protocol.

NO, NO, NO and NO!!!

Back
Top Bottom