Shout out to the Offensive Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shout out to the Offensive Line

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
It wasn't a thing of beauty by any means, but when Robert Hunt got hurt Miami had four backups on the field and competed.

I don't think the Dolphins would have been able to win a year ago with this many injuries on the offensive line.

Lamm has been more than decent filling in for Armstead. Smith got a taste and seemed to do okay. Again, this group held its own.

It wasn't a thing of beauty by any means, but when Robert Hunt got hurt Miami had four backups on the field and competed.

I don't think the Dolphins would have been able to win a year ago with this many injuries on the offensive line.

Lamm has been more than decent filling in for Armstead. Smith got a taste and seemed to do okay. Again, this group held its own.
Those 4 back-ups did better than Philbin's (OL guru lol) OL ever did.

Eich gets so much hate but as the guy making the line calls and had a bunch of backs around him today and he held his own.
Much better than his Bills game, for sure. Would be great if the kid could develop into a borderline starter at a few positions and be a solid, reliable back-up. At this point, that would be great...let alone if he progresses to long-term starter level.

I wonder why the broncos players excitedly cheered when he was fired. He’s been phenomenal here so far
I'd guess it's a personality thing. He may be less about pandering and more about teaching and maybe chastising. I missed the whole thing though. Was there an actual video of them all cheering, or was it just some beat reporter making a tweet?

I'd guess it's a personality thing. He may be less about pandering and more about teaching and maybe chastising. I missed the whole thing though. Was there an actual video of them all cheering, or was it just some beat reporter making a tweet?
Not sure. I thought it was a reporter. You may be right though. He seems like an old school guy. Maybe it didn’t work for them, but I’ve been very happy with his coaching up to this point

Back
Top Bottom