SI thinks we will get Woody | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI thinks we will get Woody

Where's the link, I'd happy if we get Woody. He can start at guard and back up center too.

Ozzy rules!!

I hope no one saw that....

:escape:

I do not see why Woody w/leave the Pats and why we s/not be suspicious that they - in better cap shape AFAIK - w/not give him a nice deal... but he w/b a great pickup to replace Ruddy and Perry

Woody is probably a top target in Buffalo as well. I bet Lawyer has been calling him in the last few weeks. We know TD said he has some people he's targeting early. With the release of Ruben Brown I expect Woody to start at LG in Buffalo next year.

I hope miami gets him for 2 reasons:

1) they need to upgrade their offensive line

2) they would be taking a key player away from a division opponent

the Bills are going to make a midnight signing once again this year per tome donahoe hinting.. It is rumored that it is Woody.

Tom Donahoe - Patriot bootlicker

Originally posted by dolphan39
I do not see why Woody w/leave the Pats and why we s/not be suspicious that they - in better cap shape AFAIK - w/not give him a nice deal... but he w/b a great pickup to replace Ruddy and Perry

Woody is looking for his best deal, which is on the open market. The Pats are reluctant to pay him top dollar coming off a knee injury, and they didn't miss a beat without him in the playoffs. He's a good guard, but if he could shotgun snap he'd up his value quite a bit.

Not only did you mention your Woody but you included a picture of yourself too. Your poor child!

Muck! Ban him!!!!

Actually its rumored that Bober will be the midnight signing followed by Woody a week or 2 later...If it was Woody id be delighted.

Back
Top Bottom