SI thinks we will get Woody | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI thinks we will get Woody

Well, IF is the middle word in LIFE!

And, I guess since PFT reported he is going to the Bills, then it is a done deal! PFT NEVER spouts off a boatload of crap!

Originally posted by Winfield_26
Actually its rumored that Bober will be the midnight signing followed by Woody a week or 2 later...If it was Woody id be delighted.

no, thats just tatonka's thoughts.

It never did. :lol:

And there is an entire thread going on about it. :roflmao:

Originally posted by zevo
the Bills are going to make a midnight signing once again this year per tome donahoe hinting.. It is rumored that it is Woody.

Got Spikes last yr and if you get Woody this yr, ya hoping to go 7-9 instead?? :D :D

Re: Re: SI thinks we will get Woody

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

^link doesn't work.

:roflmao: still

Bleh took me 30 seconds to find it guys:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/writers/peter_king/03/01/mmqb/index.html

It's peter king:

I see teams seeking value, not stars, for the most part. At the scouting combine a week ago, I heard coach after coach -- and GM after GM -- talk about how they want to make sure they don't overpay for free agents. NFL team people always say that, but this time I think they mean it. The lesson of the Patriots' two Super Bowl wins in the last three years is a simple one: Don't become entranced by the big-money free agents. Get the value guys, as New England did with Mike Vrabel, Tedy Bruschi and Rodney Harrison.

With that in mind, I put together a short list of unrestricted free agents (players who can leave with zero compensation owed to their old club) and restricted free agents (players who require draft-choice compensation unless they entered the league undrafted) who, by my projection, will sign for an average of $3 million or less per year. So New England center Damien Woody (my guess: He'll end up in Miami, which is dying to bulk up the guts of its offensive line); Buffalo cornerback Antoine Winfield (my guess: Cincinnati, which will throw more money at a quality cornerback than any other team); and Tennessee defensive Jevon Kearse (my guess: Washington, which does not have any semblance of a pass rush), among others, won't be found here.

Originally posted by BigFinFan
Well, IF is the middle word in LIFE!

And, I guess since PFT reported he is going to the Bills, then it is a done deal! PFT NEVER spouts off a boatload of crap!
It's not a done deal till Prisco says so:lol:

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Got Spikes last yr and if you get Woody this yr, ya hoping to go 7-9 instead?? :D :D
Our biggest problems are already gone...sayonara Manboobs and Kildrive

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Ummm Zod...you miss the part says "MARCH 1st" on it? It's CNN's top story right now.

oops my bad...I just read your quote.

I guess Peter King repeating himself about value and reiterating that he was indeed at the combine and did indeed talk to some gms and coaches threw me off.

Okay.

I've stopped laughing now. I'm serious.

Back
Top Bottom